Prologue

CHAPTER GOALS: 5 COMMENTS & 5 VOTES!

########

Catherine was a 12 year old girl, who had a brother, parents and a bestfriend.

One night she lost her parents due to a rogue attack. Her brother who was supposed to look after her, turned on her, blaming her for the death of their parents.

Her bestfriend too seems to blame her. Her bestfriend happens to be her soon to be alpha. And she was his father's beta's daughter.

Her brother was 14 and the Alpha's son too

Her brother Jackson is the bestfriend of the Alpha's son Brandon, her bestfriend too. With no one to turn to, she is left alone and being abused by her pack members.

The pack doesn't abuse her when the Alpha and Luna are present. They were the one's who looked after her ever since her parents death. They were very protective of her.

Brandon never abused her infront of his parents.But he insulted her infront of the school, calling her names because he believed she slept with a boy when she was with him.

When she turned 14, the day Brandon broke up with Catherine. He didn't confront her about the sleeping part and believed the rumors.

He broke up saying he didn't want to hurt his mate when he found his. Understanding Brandon's point, she happily agreed.

It was the day when everything started. The abuse, loneliness and the hatred towards her.

It continued for two years, on her 16th birthday, Brandon found his mate. It happened to be Catherine.

When he found out he rejected her immediately and asked Juliette, his girlfriend of two years to be his Luna as he turned 18, the same day.

She tried reasoning with him, but he just made fun of her infront of the whole school in the parking lot.

Her brother Jack, sent her home insulting her by saying that she is a liar. That broke her. She ran home without turning back.

Just as she reached the house, she saw the Alpha with someone. She was curious and followed them to the pack house. She found out that he was the Beta of Black Stone pack and that he was here to talk about some treaty.

So she went to the living room and saw it was empty so she started watching tv.

After an hour or so, she heard the voice of Alpha and the Beta of other pack coming out of the meeting room. She ignored them and continued to watch the tv.

"Your sad" she heard a voice and her eyes followed to see who it was and she was shocked to see the Beta of the other pack.

He was a good looking guy. He was tall about 6'2 with a good body. His eyes were brown like a chocolate and it held warmth. She was reminded of her brother when he was good to her. Instincltly she found a connection to him.

She felt a tear slip away from her eyes. As soon as she was about to wipe it, the Beta was quick and wiped out the tears and held his hands on her cheek.

She felt kind of weird but at the same time she felt home. She was doubting, how could a stranger provide a sense of security to her.

What she did not know is that the stranger was the one who is going to change her life, for good.

¤¤¤¤¤

How was the prologue? Intrigued?

Read to find out more.

But for now, share your views in the COMMENT section.

Hit VOTE.

Keep reading and Supporting. It means a lot to me!

Until then,
Darlings.

Love

Dhea