4.Making Home

"Wake up, Cat" I heard someone's voice, while I felt my whole body shake.

I jolted up in surprise only to hit my head on to the person before me.

"Ugh" I groaned, while I heard the other person grunt in response.

I looked around and noticed my surrounding. Suddenly everything rushed back into my mind.

I was away from my home. I felt sad, but soon felt nervous when I realized that it was time for me to meet the new pack.

"I am sorry" I apologized when I saw Ethan rub his nose, while profusely swearing.

"Don't mind me. I should have know better not to wake you up like that since you're in shock" he explained.

"Are we there?" I asked shuffling in my seat.

"Five more minutes and we'll be on the pack grounds" he replied.

~~~~

"Welcome to the Black Stone Pack, Catherine" Ethan said excitedly.

He grinned at me showing his excitement.

"Thank you for having me" I softly replied, nervous about meeting the new people.

"Trust me, they'll love you" he assured me, pressing his hand on top of mine, while his other hand on the steering.

I simply nodded my head at his words.

He pulled the car into the drive way of a two storey building. I assume this has to be someone's house and not the pack house, since the pack houses are always mansions with at least four floors. 

"The Alpha and the Luna are waiting for us inside" He said while he stepped out of the car after turning off the ignition, walked to my side and opened the door for me. "Come" he said, taking my hand in his and pulled me with him.

I walked with him, but I was nervous.

As soon as he opened the door to the house, I heard the voices of people, more likely five to six of them. I guess this is fine. I only have to meet few of them and not the whole pack.

"We are here" Ethan announced, when I heard a squeal of a girl.

Before I could blink, I wrapped in the arms of a petite girl, who was around my age.She has brown hair and a perfect body. She could pose as a model. I admired her. She looked beautiful with her capturing brown eyes matching her hair color.

"Let the girl breathe, Jane" I heard a motherly voice.

I pulled out of the hug and she stepped away from me but she held me at an arms length, more like assessing me.

"I am Jane, mate of Chase" she introduced herself.

"He has a mate?" I asked surprised.

"Yes. I guess he didn't tell you?" she asked me.

"No, I suppose your the surprise he was talking about" I mumbled

"Maybe, I am so happy you're here"

"Me too" I agreed to her giving her a small smile.

"Come, let me introduce you to the others" she said and pulled me towards where an older couple were witnessing our session.

"This is Alpha Michael or Alpha Black as we like to call him. And this our Luna, Elizabeth. But we call her Luna Liz" she said gesturing to them.

The Alpha was very built and looked like he was very strict but his eyes held a different emotion. It held a fatherly affection making me comfortable. Whereas the Luna, well, she looked cheery and friendly. I guess we will get along very well.