Basic Information

Werewolves are a supernatural species of shape-shifter. They can shift to their wolves and shift back to their human forms as they wish.

A person shifts for the first time at the age of 14. Shifting for the first time is a painful process. But after frequent shifts they get used to it. It is around this time they get their abilities.

Starting at the age of 16, the wolves can find their mates; both boys and girls.

When they catch the one of a kind scent of their mate their wolf goes crazy. After that when they touch they feel electricity between them

Werewolf relationships with their mates is a very strong bond, stronger than any human bond. 

The wolves seal their bond starting with a mark. This is done by the male wolves biting in the neck of the female which leaves a mark forever. This mark is to let the others know that she is taken.

Sealing the bond between two mates is done by mating which means doing the deed. Once the bond is sealed their bond grows stronger unable to let them stay apart even for a short time.

Heat is something which the female suffers from. It is like the human periods. It is often painful and makes their hormones go crazy as they crave a man's touch. Only the mates of the females can help them with their heat. If any unmated man touches the female, they may burn due to the female's body rejecting their touches.

Mindlink is something which allows the wolves to speak through their minds. Through this link they can talk to the pack.

For the females from different pack has to get marked by the mates to mindlink. But those females already in the pack can naturally mindlink everyone. 

Werewolves stay in a pack. A pack is where a group of werewolves stay together as a community.

  An Alpha is the leader of a pack of werewolves. He is the strongest, most powerful and so far the most lethal variety of Werewolf.  

An Alpha's mate is the Luna. She is the mother figure of the pack.

She is the key of a pack. 

Any pack can be taken down if the Luna is taken. Luna is basically the one who keeps the Alpha is his toes.She is the only one who can control the Alpha. The Alpha doesn't bow to anyone except his Luna.

The reason why the pack falls is when a Luna gets taken, an Alpha can't function properly leading to him taking stupid decisions which lead to downfall of the pack.

An Alpha is extremely possessive and protective of his Luna.

Next in line comes the Beta. He is the second in command of the Alpha. He is the second strongest wolf in the pack.

His mate is known as the Beta Female. She helps Luna with the pack stuffs.

Then we have the Gamma, the third in command. His mate is the Gamma Female.

Rogues are the ones who gets banished from the pack or go out of a pack as a rebel.

A mate can reject the other mate but it rare as the bond between them is very strong not allowing them to break the bond.

A rejected wolf at times may get a second chance mate. Also if a person's mate dies they may get a second chance, but the one who rejected has no chance of getting another mate. It is a form of a punishment by the Moon Goddess.

Moon Goddess is the one who created the werewolves and the one who gives mates.

The werewolves have certain abilities. They are:

Heightened Senses: Werewolves can smell, see and hear far better than humans.Accelerated Healing: Werewolves heal quickly from most injuries.Enhanced Agility: Werewolves can jump, run, climb and react faster than humans.Enhanced Strength: Werewolves are much stronger than humans.

Elementals are those which have the ability to control elements such as fire, water, air and the earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is for starters. Rest of the details about the werewolves will be explained throughout the chapters.

So let's see what happens now.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. 

Comment your views and hit Vote.

Until Then,

Take Care.

Love 

Dhea