the model--1

Lisa~

Two Months Later

Bangkok, Thailand 9:10 a.m.

It's been two months ever since the night I discovered that my best friend was practically fucking over my boyfriend and vice versa behind my back. It took a lot of moral support from a very good friend of mine, Hani. She was the first person I contacted the minute Jungook walked out of my apartment. She came just an hour later at my place that night.

She offered to help me find a new manager, she wasn't too sure about finding me a photographer because that's all me to find who I want. She gave the management job to one of her good friend back in Korea. Where coincidentally is where Hani and I used to live and go to school together after I left my homeland. Possibly, I might recognize this new manager of mine.

I suddenly get the news that this new manager is now in Bangkok and will be waiting to be interviewed by me until further notice.

As I boarded the plane, I contacted my mom who I haven't seen past few years after I left to Korea. She answers the call after the first ring.

"Hi, mom!"

-Hi, sweetie! How you been? It's been so long since you called, word came around saying you're the rising star of becoming Korea's best model of 2018.-

I chuckle at her excitement, "Yeah, those rumors are true. But listen, I'm landing in a few hours. I'm going to be staying in a hotel, can you meet me there?", I smile when I can already feel her joy through the phone. Suddenly, I had to move my phone away from my ear when she unexpectedly started screaming.

-You're coming home?!-

"Yes, mom. For a quick business and to spend time with you. I already called a taxi to pick me up from the airport, I'll see you in a few.-

We say our 'I love yous' and goodbyes and hang up. I buckled up to prepare for landing. It went by smoothly except going to the airport to get my bags because my fans were coming from every direction. Thankfully, airport security came and protected me from my fans. As much as I love them, I sometimes need my own time as a normal person in this world. Not a lot of people can get that opportunity.

I got in the taxi and I shortly arrive at the hotel. I gave the driver a good tip. The porters quickly came and grabbed a few of my luggage from the cab and escorted them up to my suite. I follow them inside, but I went to my own direction to get to the lobby. Some of the workers recognized me and were really happy to see me stop by.

The hotel was running smooth as it always been when I last visited which was weeks before I left for Korea. I stopped by the bar and I easily recognized a familiar face. "Namjoon?", I laughed in awe when I see an old friend.

He looks over his shoulder and his eyes went wide in surprise of my presence. "Lisa!", he practically screams. He wraps his arms around me and lifts me off the ground and spinning me around. "I can't believe you're here!"

"Same here.", I laugh when he puts me down. I eye him head to toe. Nothing's changed from him except for his sharp and clean style. "What are you doing here?", I ask him.

"Ah, sadly this is my last day here. I leave tomorrow morning going up to Japan for a business meeting.", he frowns. I frown with him, but his smile beams up. "Do you want a drink? I can-"

I shake my head, "No, Namjoon it's fine. I came back to Bangkok for business." He raises a brow. I couldn't help but laugh. "Now why would the upcoming model of Korea come by and have business in her homeland?", he chuckles. I didn't want to tell him real reason but not the real reason. He's Jungkook's best friend and I would hate to see those two break their friendship. He lost me, he can't lose a friend like Namjoon.