the model--7

Lisa~

The Next Morning

Vietnam 10:15 a.m.

I woke up in the worst way ever and with a hot temper. I went on with my morning hygiene and went downstairs and had a cup of ramen for breakfast. I grabbed my phone from upstairs and the first thing that pops up are a bunch of magazine headlines. And I can already know what the hell it is about. I slide open the first article from People's Magazine. Looks like the paparazzi from yesterday sent the photo internationally.

Lalisa Manoban: Spotted with a Mysterious girl during her time in Vietnam!

I then switch to Cosmopolitan article. Lisa Manoban: Spotted with new girlfriend in Vietnam!

I almost chocked on my noodles the second I read 'girlfriend' on the headline. They're just as delusional as Camren shippers!

"You okay?", I look up and it was Chaeyoung looking worried, "You must be reading the headlines, huh?" she yawns as she takes her seat adjacent of me. She opens up her laptop and began to look through a couple of headlines. "A lot of articles are assuming she is your girlfriend.", she says in a stern tone. "I'm surprised no one's noticed you're in Vietnam last night at the market. Now, looks like everyone does."

I run my hands through my hair, trying to think of a way to get Jennie away from the cameras. But I think it looks like she's already getting attention from the taking my pictures at the photoshoot yesterday. And now...she's getting attention from the media because some stupid article think she's my girlfriend!

"So, what are we going to do about this lunch date you're having with Hani, LE and CL?", Rose ask not looking away from her laptop screen.

I check the time and I had a few hours to get ready. I thought about how long it was going to take then I realized...I am hanging out with a group of girls that are energetic every damn day.

"You and Jennie can meet me at the airport.", I planned out. "What's next in our agenda anyway?", I ask looking over her shoulder at her laptop screen. She pulls up the weekly agenda of the month and surprisingly there wasn't a lot to do. Not until next few months and until the mid of 2019.

"A photo shoot slash interview.", she says.

"With?"

"With...well apparently you're doing a photo shoot with a few other models. Yeri, Irene, --"

"Wendy, Seulgi and Joy. I know those girls. Good friends of mine in the industry."

"Hopefully, they're not hungry for Jennie. Like the other models from yesterday.", Rose says with a disgusting face remembering how much they wanted Jennie.

For a second, my blood slightly boiled at remembering how the other models looked at Jennie yesterday. It instantaneously cooled down the second I catch my eye on sleepy Jennie walking down the stairs. "Good morning, Jennie.", I greet her and she looks to me with her sleepy eyes.

Is she really--wait. Her eyes looked like she's been crying.

"How did you sleep?", Rose asks as she began to send an email to the crew members of the Woman's Day Magazine that I will be able to make it more earlier than expected.

"Jennie, did you sleep well?", I ask her, hoping to get an honest response out from her. She answers with 'fine'. She slept fine. That means she didn't...but I didn't want to push her so I let it slide for now. Hopefully sooner or later, she can trust me enough to know whats hurting her.

Rose caught her up on the agenda on our photo shoot next week and that she'll be working with other photographers on set. I excused myself to get ready for the lunch date I'm having with the other girls.