the model--17

(Edited)

France, Paris 

After nonstop practices and rehearsals, the stage crew and Jennie herself already felt satisfied enough for the performance to be successful the next day. The stage director gives Jennie and her backup dancers a ten-minute break before they finish one more practice and they'll be released for the day to rest or have fun in France. 

Jennie drags herself into her dressing room and plopped onto the couch. She lets out a heavy sigh of exhaustion and stress. "I need a vacation...", she mumbles and reached for her phone to kill the time that passes by before she starts to practice again. But for the past few days, it was hard for her to look at her phone. Even for a second to check the time. 

Every time she takes a glance, she gets multiple messages and notifications of articles that were about her and her relationship with Kai. It was getting out of hand. 

Before she can put her thought into what's going on through her head, she gets called back up on stage to practice one last time. But she was thankful for that, for she needed some sort of distraction.

"And set! Great job everyone! Get some rest and some good sleep for the week until the big show!", the director cheered. Everyone laughed and bowed out of respect for his support of the crew. While getting ready to get back to her hotel, Jennie's assistant came forth and informed her about the last-minute dinner date. "With whom?", the singer asks for further clarification.

"Kai. He said to rendezvous at the restaurant where you and he first met." Jennie lets out a long sigh. "Is it important?", she asked her assistant with a tired pout.

"Well, I wouldn't know. But he said that he won't be taking no for an answer.", her assistant says with a small smile. She left the singer alone after giving her a pat on the shoulder. What could Kai possibly want from her this time? She shakes the thought question out of her head for now. All she wanted to do is go home and take a nice wonderful nap for once in the week.

She eventually makes it to her hotel room and dragged her exhausted body to the bed and plopped. "Finally.", she groans and feels herself slowly drift off to sleep. The first time she'll ever get to sleep for the week.

Though her nap didn't last as long as she has hoped for, she was glad enough she at least got some shut-eye.
But for the first time, she was not looking forward to this date with Kai tonight. At first, it was meant to be a publicity stunt because Kai admitted having a crush on Jennie since she debuted.

After receiving the news, both companies agreed to put them together to give both companies the attention they deserve. But both fandoms from each side easily detected the suspicion and knew that their whole scheme was a stunt.

They forced them to continue until it came to the point they actually caught feelings for each other and did not treat it as a publicity stunt, later on, instead they enjoyed that it was a stunt to keep them together.

Jennie wanted to keep their serious relationship a secret. But after Kai revealed the truth, she lost all the trust she had for him. And knowing that, she knows Namjoon is about to go ballistic.

She finished up getting ready for her date that-which I repeat- she is not excited about. Outside her hotel, paparazzi were waiting eagerly for her to step out. "Looks like I need to take the back exit."

She gets a knock on her door from her bodyguards. "Ma'am, we'll be taking the exit from the back." Oh. She knows. She puts on a mask just in case paparazzi were inside-somehow. Her bodyguards were dressed in casual everyday clothes to not make it obvious that they're protecting a famous celebrity. They rushed to the back of the hotel exit where her car was waiting for her with doors wide open.