the model--8

(Edited)

Lisa~

Canberra, Australia 6:46 a.m.

We arrived at another country and I was the first to awaken from the rest of the crew. The pilot and co-pilot greet me 'good morning'. I greeted them back and they informed me about the weather in Australia. I opened the blinds from the windows and the morning sun was beginning to rise. A few minutes later, we perfectly landed at the airport and there was already a car waiting for me.

I gently shake Rose and Jennie awake from their deep sleep. It was easy for Rose to get up as soon as I woke her up, but as for Jennie... "Jennie. Wake up, sleeping beauty."

"Five more minutes...", she whines, pulling her blanket over her head. I shake my head at her goofiness and gave up trying to wake her up with my voice. I tuck my arms under legs and back and lifted her up. She squeals in surprise, "Lisa!", she then tries to get off of me, but I was slightly stronger than she was.

"You wouldn't be in this situation if you did as I asked.", I chuckle as I carefully got off the plan, with Jennie still in my arms with her grumpy face. How cute. Suddenly a group of security guards surrounded us by surprise. I understood why.

Paparazzi.

Shit.

I immediately put Jennie down and wrapped my arms around her, trying my best to cover her. Even with the buff security guards and some of my personal bodyguards, paparazzi will always find a way to capture celebrities. Rose and a few guards were waiting by the open car door.

I tell one of the bodyguards to escort Jennie to the vehicle. I took the risk to stay behind for a few minutes. "Ms. Manoban, we need to get you to the car now!", the guards shout as loud as he can over the crowd of paparazzi.

"I need to set these cameramen straight.", I say sternly and they obeyed, but still kept their position protecting me.

"Lisa! Are you a part of the LGBT Community?"

"Fans are beginning to assume that you're either bisexual or lesbian. Can you confirm which one you are, Ms. Manoban?"

"Is that girl you were covering your new girlfriend?"

"May we ask--"

I raised my hand up, which silenced everyone. But the cameras continue to flash on to me. "I want to make this clear to the media. The mysterious woman you saw in that picture is not my girlfriend. She's only a friend. I ask you all kindly as well as to my fans to respect her privacy and mine."

"May we at least ask for her name?", one of the cameramen asks.

I ignore his question and turned back to get into the vehicle. A few more security came to my aid to push off some paparazzi and cameramen that were running up to get my attention. They began to shout for my name. Shouting ridiculous and irrelevant questions. As soon as I got in the car, I have never felt any more relief in my life.

"You think that will clear it up?"

I slyly smile at Jennie's question. "Well, I did say that I will try everything I can to clear it up right? I'm sure by tomorrow evening this will all blow off."

"Uhhh...", Rose intervenes. "I don't think so. Because there are already fans shipping the both of you." My first thought that came to mind was Jungkook. When we were dating he had a jealousy problem; so does he still have one even while we're not together?

"Lisa? Are you okay?", I shake my head out of my thoughts and noticed that it was Jennie that got me out of my thoughts. "You were blank for a moment...", her eyebrows knit together in concern. Shouldn't she be worried about what the fans think of us?