the model--21

Y'all, I'm drop-dead worried about Jennie. 
I pray to god he looks over her well and keeps her in good health and I pray she's taking care of her health. 
Jennie, baby. 
Your health is more important to us. 
And to the people that are about to start shit cause she left early at a concert,
I hope your own foot gets shoved up your ass and comes out your mouth so you can shut the fuck up for good.
OR.
You can go up a cliff, drop your phone, laptop or iPad off the cliff, go back home and suck a dick.
Thank you. 
REAL BLINKS will deeply appreciate your cooperation.

(Edited)

Inside Jisoo's room, all three were settling in and getting comfortable for the next few days to keep Jisoo company. Then they realized that Lisa and Jimin have not yet returned. They were getting suspiciously worried about the model's whereabouts. "Did Lisa say anything about where she was going?", Jennie asked the other two. They shake their head. 

Rose made an assumption that she went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. It is possible, but Jennie's gut was telling her otherwise. She knew Lisa will never have taken forever to grab some snacks in the cafeteria. Nothing is adding up. "I'm gonna go find her. I'll text you if I find her.", Jennie sad and leaves the room to Rose and Jisoo to themselves.

--

As the two, Lisa and Jimin, were about to head back to Jisoo's room, they noticed a familiar figure walking out of the elevator. Jungkook.

Both their hearts dropped. The only questions that are running through their head are:
Does Jungkook know?
Why is he here?
How did he know what hospital?

Lisa was in a state of panic and fury. She should've seen this coming from Jungkook, being the man that he is. Unpredictable. However, no one is to blame here. There is no one to blame to know that this psychopath would've acted this way. "We have to move Jisoo to a more secure room.", Jimin suggested. But Lisa disagreed with that plan, it is better to keep Jungkook away rather than hide Jisoo. 

"You and I both know Jisoo is tired of hiding.", said Lisa, in which, Jimin agrees. 

Once Jungkook was a few feet away from them, Jimin begins to question him. Stopping him at his spot by placing a hand on his chest and pushing him back. "Jungkook, what are you doing here?" The young man scoffed in disbelief and pushed Jimin back. 

He lashes out. "What? I can't see my baby?", he glowers at Jimin and Lisa. Lisa steps in, pushing him back further. "How did you know she was going to deliver the baby today?", she asked, glaring at him with such hatred. She never thought that the man she once loved would turn out to be this way and hurting her best friend, despite the deeds they did behind her back. She is one step away from punching him. 

He lets out a spine-chilling chuckle. Lisa was feared for what this man will do next. "I'm a changed man. Come on, Lisa. You've gotta believe me.", Jungkook begged as he stepped closer, but Jimin didn't allow him to step closer to the model-let alone not allowing to touch her or any of the girls. Of course, Lisa will never allow that. 

Lisa steps forward. She's not afraid to face him. She pushes him, harshly that nearly made him fall back. "After what you did to Jisoo, my best friend,  I will never believe that you've changed at all. I'm just glad you're not the one to raise the child." her last statement made Jungkook lose his cool.

"That's my child, too!", He literally shouts at her even though she was just a foot away from him. "I have every right to see my child!" Lisa stepped back before he can swing a punch at her, but her hateful glare still remains. She watched the man throw a tantrum. "She will regret this day! All of you will regret this day!" By his unsuspected outburst, Jimin has had enough and dragged him back to the elevator. Luckily, there were no staffs assigned on the floor so it made it easier for Jungkook to throw a tantrum while trying to get away from Jimin's grip.