the model--12

(Edited)

Author's Point of View~

Back at the Hotel Room

The group of models gathered together in one room whilst Jennie was in the room, resting.  Lisa was appalled to see everyone in one room at once. "What the hell is going on?", she asked in an imperative tone demanding for answers as soon as possible. Seulgi, being the bear she is, pushed Lisa.

"Where the hell were you? Don't you check your phone once in a while?", she asserts sharply. Lisa pushed Seulgi back, harder. The girls all stood up, ready to pull the models away from each other if it were to end up in a fistfight. "Jinja! If I looked at my phone all I'll see is a bunch of articles and tweets about my relationship."

Seulgi scoffs. "The only thing you'll see now is missed calls from all of us. Aren't you used to that type of shit already? Rumors of your relationships? Fake or not." Her inquisition triggered the model unquestionably and shocked everyone else in the room with her choice of words. Lisa was about ready to raise her fists and swing at Seulgi, but someone else came stumbling into the room. "Why are there so many people here?"

"Jennie!", Irene squeals with relief and brings her into a hug.

"What?", Jennie mumbles. "What's going on?" Irene explained to the girl what happened and why they've all gathered together in the hotel room.

Lisa's eyes went wide when heard Irene explaining to Jennie what happened. But when she glanced at Jennie, she noticed how exhausted she was. Both physically and emotionally; it was written all in her eyes. It's all getting in her head to the point that she's fainting. 

First the media. Then we get blackmailed...what kind of sick fuck is doing this? She glanced over at Rose and she was by Jennie's side, consoling her.  From a decent distance, she can hear her comforting voice. But seeing Jennie being comforted by Rose, stung her heart. That should be Lisa.

Yeri jumps in. "This isn't about you. It's about Jennie. She's not like the rest of us that are able to handle the media's senselessness." Everyone averted their eyes towards Jennie, waiting for a response after what she just said. But what she said next, surprised everyone. Especially Lisa.

"Tell them."

Lisa~

Three Weeks Later--

Busan, South Korea 10:18 a.m.

-CONFIRMED: Rising Model Lalisa Manoban has confirmed the rumors of her relationship with the 'Mystery Girl'. Just who is the 'Mystery Girl'?

-Fans are supportive of Lisa's relationship! But they're on edge, wondering, "Just who exactly is that girl? Is she a fan? A local from Vietnam? An old friend? Who knows!?-

She allowed this to happen. With just a simple command, I confirmed it a week after we arrived back to Busan. As of right now, Jennie is hanging out on her own in the guest room. I gave her a place to stay since she didn't want to go back home. I asked, but I respected her decision that she didn't want to say. Then, there's Rose. Considering my schedule is not busy for the next month, she took it as her cue to study more. But every once in awhile, she'll come over and visit. 

Surprisingly, she even kept contact with Jisoo. Yes, Jisoo. Though that name was poison to me, I respect my manager to be friends with my enemies.

Back to Jennie. Every now and then she would go and hang out with Jeonghwa, but I made sure she had a few of my bodyguards to stay by her side at all costs. There was a day when she asked me out on a date, but I felt bad for harshly rejecting her.