the model--9

(Edited)

Continued from the previous chapter...

Author Point of View~

Even if being in the air for a few minutes, the model couldn't find balance and almost fell flat on her face. Luckily, Jennie was walking beside her and managed to catch her in a second. "Are you okay?", she asks Lisa in a worried tone. Other crew members and the rest of the models were afraid that this small experiment is not meant for everyone. Irene rushed inside the building and asked for cold water and a towel.

Gently, Jennie sat Lisa down. The models stood nearby and waited until Jennie or Lisa needed something.

Jennie sat in front of her and softly raised Lisa's chin up to look at her. Just a simple yet small gesture made Lisa's heart beat faster than ever. She gulps at the sight of Jennie looking concerned. Her brows furrowed together. Lips pursed together.

"J-Jennie..."

"Shh..take deep breaths. You're okay.", she says in a soft soothing voice. "We're not on the air anymore.", she chuckles softly. Irene comes back up with a bowl of cold water and a towel. She sat next to Lisa as she soaked the towel into the water. "Ah, here.", she places the cold towel on Lisa's forehead.

She groans at the sudden cold contact.

"Jennie, can you come over here real quick?!", one of the editors shouts. The photographer groans, debating if she could go over and listen to what they had to say.

"I'll look after her.", says Rose as she walks up to the girls that were sitting down. Jennie nods in approval and left to go talk to the editors. "Are you feeling any better?", she asks the model.

Lisa nods and smiles. "I can stand planes, but never thought I couldn't stand helicopters." The other models chuckle at the remark made by Lisa. She lazily averts her attention to Jennie and noticed something highly inappropriate.

Out of the blue, Lisa gets up and walks up to the group of editors and photographers. To Jennie's surprise, Lisa grabs her and pulls her to stand behind her. She sees her throwing daggers at the other photographer. "I can fire you for harassment.", she says in a venomous tone.

She saw... Jennie thought to herself. All this time she thought she can handle the situation and put an end to this on her own. Except her employer did that for her instead.

"I did no such thing! I honestly don't know what you're talking about, Ms. Manoban."

Lisa notices how Jennie gripped onto her as soon as she heard the photographer's excuse. She had to deal with him later. Just when nobody's around. The girls went back with the other models downstairs back inside the building. Lisa kept Jennie protectively by her side and kept a sharp eye for that bastard photographer.

"Jennie, are you okay?", Irene asks, with a concerning look. Jennie nods but didn't say anything. Silence. The others looked at Lisa for an answer, but she gave a look that says she has it under control.

Eventually, it was time for everyone to go home and rest. The group of girls invited Lisa, Rose, and Jennie to their condo for a welcoming party. Of course, Lisa couldn't ignore the invite. It's been so long since she's hung out with them, aside from LE, Hani, and CL.

Everyone began to pack up the equipment. Lisa sat on a chair, keeping her eye on everyone to make sure no one gets near Jennie after what she saw.

As Jennie was packing up her own equipment, she couldn't help but notice Lisa staring at her. For others, it may feel uncomfortable. But Jennie knew she was just watching out for her. For her safety.