the model--15

--

Korea's Vogue Fashion Show
One Hour Before the Event

Ms. Manoban! Is it true that your ex is now--

Lalisa! How do you--

Lisa!
Lisa!
Lalisa!
Ms. Manoban!

"Alright! Back up! Back the fuck up!", Lisa's personal bodyguard, Tzuyu, pushes some of the nosy paparazzi back and away from the model that was trying to push through to get to her event. A few other security gave Tzuyu a helping hand when the group of paparazzi began to team up to pass through.

Eventually, Lisa and some of her staff were able to get inside the building of the big event. She rushed to her own dressing room and got herself ready by makeup artists and stylists. It was such a rush, but luckily the theme of the fashion show is to keep the makeup to a minimum or natural beauty. Therefore, Lisa still looked the same with light makeup on the eyes and lips.

The stylists began sorting out clothes for the walkway and Lisa was getting her hair tied up in a high ponytail. As everyone was doing their own thing, one of the stage crew came into the room and informed the model of the schedule and how it is going to go until the end of the event.

"It's going to be that long huh?"

"Yes, ma'am.", the stage crew bows and leaves the model to her own privacy. She sighs and just casually scrolls through her phone and social media until it was showtime.

--

"It's showtime everybody!"

All the models were aligned in a specific order. Lisa was somewhat in the middle of the line. Some crew members, stylists, and makeup artists rushed to their designated model to add some finishing touches. Lisa was untouched. She didn't any last-minute touches. Other models envied that.

Once the music played, the first model walked out to the runway. Each model counted five alligators.

One alligator.
Two alligators.
Three alligators.
Four alligators.
Five alligators.

Next model walks the runway.

The next few models did a few spins as they walked the runway. Even gave a few hugs to the performers that were singing for the event in the middle of the runway.

The performers quickly transitioned to the next performer and there were three models left until it was Lisa's turn. Once the performer started singing the first verse, Lisa went frozen.

(PLAY SOLO! PLAY THAT MF BOP!)

You got me like
Ohhhh

The next model starts to walk the runway. It was as if time has gone into slow motion for Lisa. Although she can't see her at the moment, she can hear her. And just by her voice, she was affected.

No romance
No sincerity
I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry

The next model takes her turn. After the count of five alligators, it is Lisa's turn to walk the runway. Her mind was clouded and she was unable to think straight. Not that she can in the first place anyway...