the model--25

It was pretty obvious from the start, from the moment Jungkook stepped out of line, that solving everything that has happened wasn't going to be easy. But who said life was easy in the first place? Shit happens and you just got to live with it.

"The police are said to make their move tonight. We have to get there before them.", Chaeyoung said as they were heading down the elevator to the parking lot. On their way down, they try to formulate a plan but neither seemed to agree with each other. They can't just wing it.

"Our main priority is to get the baby out of there, but one of us has to do it.", Jennie points out, silencing the bickering between Chaeyoung and Lisa. She gets them focused. "We just need to play along with what their saying and when the time is right and whoever has a clear shot, take the baby and run."

"Without hurting the baby.", Lisa added, which Jennie rolled her eyes in response,

"Yes. Of course. Without hurting the baby."

Back in the hospital, Jimin and Namjoon were looking everywhere for the girls but failed to find them. They were starting to get worried sick. On the other hand, Jisoo was praying to god that no one gets hurt and that her baby comes back safely as well as her friends. Namjoon returns with a frustrated expression, "I should've known they left. They don't listen."

Jisoo chuckles. "You've been friends with Lisa and so have I, for a very long time, yet you didn't know that she'll go out of her way and reputation to protect the people she love and care the most.", she explained with a sincere smile which silenced Namjoon. He sat on a chair, running his hand through his hair.

He lets out a chuckle of disbelief. It didn't take him long to realize what Jisoo pointed out. "You're right. I should've known. And Chaeyoung?"

"She's just full of surprises that you will never expect what she'll do next. Could be smart. Could be dangerous."

"You believe in them, don't you?"

Jisoo responded with a weak smile. "I have to. They're the only people that I can call as my family."

--

They drove around town to find the nearest motel. They've searched and question every single one and it's owner if they've seen two men with a baby. But none. They only had one motel left to look in to and they hope that they're staying in that motel.

The last motel is near the airport.
Straight from the get-go by its nearby location, Jungkook was planning to leave the country. Sickening. "Think we can call for backup?", Jennie suggested.

Chaeyoung sternly responded, "No. This is our problem, not theirs. They don't need to get involved in family business.", she stepped hard on the gas, cutting through traffic. Not caring if she cut through red lights or four way intersections. Tears flowed down her cheek as she drove, slowly getting faster each second.

Jennie and Lisa noticed the brunette's state and immediately tries to calm her down. The model placed her hand on top of hers on the steering wheel, "Hey, we'll get the baby out of there. I know we will."

"A part of me says we're not.", she said with a quivering voice. She is scared to the core right now. Afraid that she'll fail Jisoo and more importantly, herself. It was her fear that was making her suddenly doubt everything.

"Don't say that. Jisoo is counting on us. She believes in us. We can do this, for her and for the baby.", Jennie stated to give some confidence to Chaeyoung. Even though everyone is trying hard to be strong, they can't deny that they're scared as well. They don't know what they're going to expect from Jungkook or Kai. They don't know what will happen to them as soon as they step into the danger.