the model--14

(Edited)
Also, let's support our Jendeukie for her upcoming solo!!
LETS GO LESBIANS! 
Lets start this chapter off with more Chaesoo interactions.

Jisoo~

"Your baby is healthy."

I smiled fondly at the doctor who just finished writing down some reports of about my appointment. Though, I felt ashamed that Rose is doing all of this for me. After hearing from her sister that she gets to be the manager for Lisa, I felt a piece of me broke. I never mentioned Rose to Lisa when I was still her manager before, and coincidentally my childhood best friend was now her manager.

"When will I know it's gender?", I ask the doctor. She looks up from her papers and gives a sincere smile.

"Well, I am able to figure out it's gendertoday-if you'd like. And maybe, your wife would make one of those cliche gender reveals."

W-Wife?!

Rose was appalled as I was and she quickly had to correct the doctor. "I'm not her wife, but as a good friend--I'd be willing to throw her a cliche gender reveal.", she tells the doctor and turns to me giving me a genuine smile. Why is she doing all of this for me?

I'm more afraid of Jungkook hurting Rose.

I scheduled for another day to know the gender because I didn't want to know now and I just really wanted to go home and sleep. Rose must've seen how my mood changed really quick after we stepped out of the clinic, so she stayed quiet and decided not to get on my nerves.

The ride back home was going to take a few hours due to the heavy traffic, so I had to bring up some sort of conversation. I turned to Rose and she was already looking at me. I felt yhe heat rising in my cheeks I quickly looked away, clearing my throat. I've always know Rose and how beautiful she is, but being that close...is more different than I expected. I felt more different.

"Are you okay?", she asks me in her soft concerning voice. I nod.

"Aren't you suppose to be with Lisa right now?", I ask her. She looks straight ahead, slowly dropping her hands from the steering wheel onto her lap. We were still stuck in traffic and we're not moving anytime soon.
"Rose?", I call to get her attention.

"You're my priority right now, Jisoo. Lisa doesn't need to know.", she answered in a salty tone which caught me by surprise. Why such a salty response?

I didn't want to make this conversation have a bad ending so, I dropped the topic quickly and decided to take a nap. "You're lucky you get to nap.", I hear Rose scoff as I was about to close my eyes.

I scoff back at her. "I'm pregnant."

"Yeah, yeah. I know.", she chuckles, turning to me with a big smile on her face. "I'll be right here. Get some rest."

Author Point of View

"Are you doing this for her or for me? Did you know that this was going to happen? Jennie wanted to be a solo artist? Why di-"

Namjoon sighs exasperatedly at how his friend is acting childishly. "Lisa, I am a music producer. I only help people who wish to become a singer or debut in a group..."

"... I am not doing this for Jennie, nor am I doing this for you. I just help make their dreams come true by a single piece of paper that they sign." Before Lisa can continue the argument, the doors to Namjoon's office open revealing Jennie once again. The photographer glanced over at Lisa who was still standing infuriated.

Lisa appreciated Jennie's bde for signing the contract in front of her, but was she really expecting this? No. She just wanted to have a nice conversation with Namjoon about her lovely crisis but no. She did not expect him to have this little get together with her fake girlfriend. But what really infuriated her is Jennie using Lisa's fame to get her fans.