the model--16

(Edited)

"Yah! Open the damn door!"

After finishing off the girl beneath her, she rolls off the bed and throws back on her undergarments and over sized sweater. She drags herself to her front door and slams the door open. "What the fuck do you guys want? It's five in the morning!"

The girls outside the door look at her baffled. "Lisa, it's ten in the fucking morning. Why the hell is your hotel room still dark like a cave?", Hani exclaims at the model.

Then it was LE's turn to scold. "I am one second away from calling CL if I walk in there and I see another random girl naked in your bed."

Lisa scoffs. "Do it."

Hani rolls her eyes and walks inside the room and sighs in disappointment when she sees the random girl already walking out the bathroom with only a bra and underwear. And the girl had no shame to have her hair on one side to expose her neck of all the marks Lisa left.

"I don't care who you are, just get the hell out of here.", says Hani and she points at the door. The random girl quickly got herself dressed and ran out the door.
Seconds later, Lisa and LE walk in.

Lisa went ahead and throws herself on the bed, pulling the covers over her. But LE and Hani pulled the covers away from the model. "If you just came to kick the girl out, you've done your job.", Lisa says with a harsh tone. The two girls shrugged the remark off because that wasn't the reason why they were there.

"We're not here because of her. We're here because according to Wendy, you're being a little bitch to everyone ever since that fashion show." Lisa stays quiet and lets her friends lecture her for a change of attitude. But did she listen? No, because it was just like Jennie said: she's reckless and impulsive. But she was lucky her other friend that treated her like another mother didn't come along with the other two. Or so she thought.

"Seriously, you too!?", Lisa says throwing her hands in the exasperatedly. Almost like a child about to throw a tantrum. The platinum blonde haired model only glared down at the young one.

"You think you can hide from a motherly friend like me? I didn't think so.", she exclaims which shut Lisa's mouth for good. "So mind telling us from the very beginning how it leads to how you are now."

Instead of Lisa answering, Hani did the honors. "Easy answer, unnie. It's because of Jennie." CL didn't bother to listen to such a childish answer, though it may be true, she wanted to hear it from Lisa personally.

"I just feel used."  That's one reason Lisa points out about her situation, about how Jennie mostly gained all the fame because of her and her fans altogether. "She made a song about going solo!" A pretty clear song that's pointed towards the model and her relationship. She lets out a heaving sigh and falls back to bed. "But when we started to pretend date, she was giving me mixed signals. And I couldn't figure her out. Even now, I just can't. Am I stupid?"

"Yeah."

"Hani!", CL and LE scold her for answering the model's question nonchalantly. She shrugs it off and just wanders around the hotel room.  Lisa groans and began complaining in Thai with a mixture of English.

"Pabo, just talk it out with her.", LE suggests.

"Tried and look what happened! She accused me of bribing photographers to capture our little moment.", Lisa exclaims, almost with a venomous tone. She was still quite infuriated with the fact that Jennie accused of something ridiculous. For all she knows, it's probably Taehyung.
It caught Lisa by surprise that her friends would've thought the same thing if they were Jennie.