the model--19

(Edited)

"Let's go.", Jennie says with a shaky breath, which went by unnoticed by Lisa, but the singer was eager to leave the premises. They got out of the stalls, but they didn't realize the event has already come to an end and everyone was outside for the reception. "At least, I dressed up nicely for the party.", Lisa joked, but Jennie was not in the mood for joking around. Almost instantaneously, everyone recognized Lisa. Jennie's worst nightmare arises once again.

She quickly moved away from Lisa and decided to escape alone, but it was no use. Against all odds, she crashed into Kyungsoo who was holding a nice glass of champagne. "Why'd you leave?"

"Because I don't want to be here.", Jennie said with a harsh tone, keeping her glare upon him.

He lets out a half-heartedly laugh, "Should've said so when I called. But you must be so used to using other people's fame to gain more for yourself that you couldn't help but show up to the event.", he smirks. Just when Jennie was about to bring her hand up to smack the smile off his face, Lisa pops in out of nowhere, interrupting their conversation.

She subtly had her arms around Jennie's waist to keep her close but didn't make it obvious for other people. But then again, her presence next to Jennie's is already obvious as it is for everyone.

Here come the headlines once again!

"Lisa! I didn't expect to see you hear. I didn't see you at the event. Late?", Kyungsoo assumed.

"Well, I didn't mean to intrude.", Lisa chuckles with sarcasm. At this point, Jennie didn't know who to be afraid of anymore. (Okay, but this bish is always scared of everything. Like where's the lie in that?)

Should she be afraid of Kai?
Lisa?
Headlines?
Just what at this point? 

"We met at the wrong foot at that fashion show reception. Allow me to properly introduce myself: I'm Lalisa Manoban. A great friend of Jennie.", the sarcasm that spilled out of the model's mouth made Kyungsoo want to splash the rest of his champagne on her face. But every small thing a celebrity does that's captured by the paparazzi leads the celebrities fame straight down to the black hole.

"Well, I am Kyungsoo. Kai's manager. And I'm sure you know that Kai is Jennie's boyfriend right?" Lisa smirks. "Oh, yes. I absolutely do. May I meet him?" That request shocked Jennie completely as well as Kyungsoo. She raised a brow, "Well?" 

Jennie slightly tugged on Lisa's arm to get her attention.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lisa heard her, but she chose to ignore and blankly stare at Kyungsoo, waiting patiently. The manager's blood was boiling and can't do anything about it to deny the model's request. She was more powerful than him and Kai. When he left, Lisa turns to Jennie.

"I am not going to do anything impulsive. I just want to properly talk to this man. Have a decent conversation in a civilized manner." Jennie highly doubted that, that she wanted to run away or better yet: go back to South Korea. But that plan was too late to execute now. Kai has arrived.

The look on his face was pretty clear for Jennie when he saw Lisa standing undeniably close to the singer. The model approached the ambassador, taking his hand for a firm handshake. "You must Kim Jongin also is known as Kai. It's great to meet the wonderful boyfriend that's been taking care of my best friend for the last six months.", she forced a fake smile while shaking his hand.

A few paparazzi captured the quick moment. More interesting and juicy headlines for fans to read. Oof. The air was beginning to get thick for Jennie to breath. Everything spiraled downhill real quick in a span of three days for Jennie. Is she ever getting a break? Probably not, but definitely not soon.