Thoughts?

Soooo...as you all know and heard: Jennie is supposedly debuting solo. 

I actually want to know how you guys feel. Now there are pros and cons when you think about. So Let me just explain this in an MLA Format. 

Jennie has been in the company, I believe for 6 or 8 years. Sorry, if I'm wrong. Altogether, Blackpink was formed in 2016 and has only released a mini album. They've only performed the nine of the same songs from the album every concert they perform. Debuting as a soloist without releasing a complete full album shouldn't be the right thing to do, though there are advantages; still, they need to think about the group's album first as well as their comeback.

There have been some snippets on Instagram of hearing Jennie's rap alone(I'm not sure if you have seen it.) Yes, blinks are begging to hear it and for it to be released. That was an advantage for YG to gain attention on Jennie. As a result, we get the news of Jennie throughout the media of the main rapper of BLACKPINK--debuting as a soloist. The several advantages YG can get from Jennie debuting solo is that the company is going to get a tremendous amount of attention from both Jennie stans and Blinks combined. What will that result in? YG getting an incredible amount of money. Now, what advantage will Jennie get from this? Well, I can only think of one. It's the fans and the world that will finally get to hear her true talents and her true potential as a k-pop idol. 

Now, let's think about the rest of the members and the group itself. The way I think about this situation is like Camila leaving Fifth Harmony. Although Camila has done solo projects and collab with other artists, I instantly relate this situation to Jennie's solo debut announcement. There is no fucking doubt that the other members of the group are giving their full support for their main rapper. But let's discuss the facts of the possibilities of what will happen next for BLACKPINK. Let's start with the main factor of this situation that can possibly lead to chaos (not like it happened already): YG releasing a full album for BLACKPINK. In my opinion, I don't think the Dua Lipa collaboration counts as a comeback as some blinks may see. Like I stated before, the girls have only released a mini album that only contained a total of nine songs. I appreciate YG for forming amazing groups, but I can not appreciate him for mistreating his artists and not giving them the 'proper' comeback. For example, BLACKPINK performing the same nine damn songs and do covers of their label mate's songs is not considered a comeback as we all obviously know. Another factor will be hiatus. Yes, as scary as it may sound just hearing, seeing, and saying that god damn cursed word, it's a possibility. Just look at Fifth Harmony for example. (No hate, by the way!). Even if Jennie debuted as a solo, the rest can go on even if its no longer the same. But of course, they'll still be working under the same company so they'll still each other. Just not performing together. The final factor would have to be: Jennie collaborating with the girls individually. Now, I don't have a full argument or assumptions about the possibility of this happening, but it is a factor of possibilities. 

Those are my thoughts. What are yours? 
Overall, we should support our baby Jennie. 

The next chapter update will be this weekend.