the model--6

(Edited)

Lisa~

I post the photos on my Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. So many of my other celebrity friends messaged me complimenting my looks. I can only answer to so many that I had to wait and post a thank you message tomorrow. "Jennie?"

"Yeah?"

"What's your Instagram?"

"its @ jkimphotography.", she answers. I tag her on the caption and photo to give her photo credit of the photoshoot. Suddenly, her phone begins to buzz every second. I chuckled at the outcome of just tagging her in a photo.

"A lot of people just like the shoot.", I laugh, nodding at the incredible amount of notifications she's getting. Her phone is going to be broken in the next few seconds. Out of the blue, there were a few knocks at the door. Jennie volunteered to open the door. "I must be at the wrong house.", I hear a familiar voice say. I jump up from my seat. I look over Jennie's shoulder and I can't believe my eyes.

"CL!" I move around Jennie and embrace CL into my arms. She did the same to me. "I thought you wanted to hang out tomorrow."

CL laughs as she enters the apartment. "Bitch, the night is still young! Let's go party!", she shouts, jumping up and down. She suddenly stops when she sees Jennie. "And who is this pretty young thing?", she asks me with a smirk.

Unlike CL, I properly introduced her to Jennie. "CL, this is Jennie. Jennie this is CL. I'm sure you heard of her supposedly being my competition for the past two or somewhat years." Jennie reached her hand out for a handshake, but...

"Ahh!", Jennie squeals as she gets picked up from the ground and being spun around by CL. "Nice to m-meet you, too!", my photographer stammers. Although, it was hilarious seeing her absurd reaction it was also insanely adorable.

"Lisa, she's so cute!", CL screams finally putting Jennie down on her own two feet. I swear this girl has so many personalities because she instantly rummaged through the kitchen cabinets looking for a bottle of alcohol. "Girl, you're no fun!", she pouts while whining. Next, to me, Jennie was holding in her laughter.

She walks into the living room, looking at both me and Jennie suspiciously. And I knew that look. Before she can even open her mouth and say anything, I grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the book room in the hallway. "Don't you fucking dare.", I hissed, glaring at her.

She acted innocently because she knew what I was talking about. "Dare to do what, Manoban? All I said that she's really cute. "

"You were going to ask if--"

"She's your rebound?" CL and I turn our heads to the doorway and see another surprising guest in the house. "LE!", she laughs at our reaction and closes the door behind her. Now it's just the three of us.

"How'd you get in here?", I ask LE, who sat herself down on the desk.

"Your little rebound let me inside. She easily recognized me and her reaction is absolutely adorable.", I rolled my eyes at her response.

"Jennie is not my rebound. I just needed a new photographer and she was fit for the job." Not to mention she's a really hot photographer. Really. I walk out the door and looked to tell them, "Look, we should get out before she suspects something."

They agreed and they walked out with me. 

"Jennie?"

"Yeah, LE?", she says looking at the other model. LE smiles and had the idea that we should surprise Hani and hang out at a nightclub.