the model--2

Lisa~

The Next Morning

Bangkok, Thailand 7:30 a.m.

Last night, I did not expect myself to end my first day back in my homeland in such an emotional way. Neither did I expect myself to remind what Jungkook to his own best friend. He didn't respect Namjoon's feelings when he decided to be a dick and kiss me in front of him. That time I was shocked what was going on. I knew Namjoon liked me, but I liked Jungkook but what Jungkook did to him was unforgivable.

The alarm on my phone rang nonstop it was getting irritating for my brain to start the day. I slammed my hand on my phone and it stops. I grab my phone to check what I miss but I was caught off guard by the sticky note that was left.

It was from Namjoon and it said:

Good morning, Lisa.
I hope you wake up well. I wish I can stay to help you through this excruciating pain, but I have important business back in Japan. What you told me last night, don't worry about it. Keep your head up, stay strong. Remember, you're probably one heartbreak closer to finding true love. Maybe Jungkook was the last heartbreak that'll lead you to your true love. If you need anything, feel free to call or text me.

~Namjoon

I can't stop the big smile that was on my face. I folded up the note and put it in my purse. It was a note that really brightened my day. I checked my phone for a while until I get a call from the one and only LE. I answer the second I saw her name.

-Good morning, babe.-

I laugh when I hear her excitement beaming on the other side of the phone. "Good afternoon, LE. Why would you call?"

She sighs. -Hani caught me up on what happened, what a dick move.-

"Please don't remind me. A good friend of mine already started my day well, don't be the one to ruin it.", I chuckle. I can already imagine the shocked look she has on her face right now. "

-Ohh...who's the rebound?-

"It's not a rebound.", I laugh. "Remember Namjoon?"

-The one that Jungkook screwed up by kissing you in front of him? Yup, definitely remember Jungkook saying that story and looking disgustingly proud about it. Thank god, you left him. Or he..I don't know. But what did Namjoon say?-

I happily read her the note Namjoon wrote to me.

-Now that's a keeper.- she laughs. I laugh along and I sadly had to hang up because Hani was calling. We say our goodbyes and I answer Hani's call. As I talk to her, I went to my suitcase and grabbed a few clothes that I want to wear for the day. I put Hani on speaker.

-I got your voicemail. She texted me to tell you that she wants to meet at the courtyard at our old school-

I stop what I was doing when I hear about the location of the meeting place. "What? Why there?"

-She's not only a professional photographer, but she is also the assistant coach for every head coach of every team. Today is her last day on the job. So you're in luck.-

"Now I'm excited to meet her."

-You should be, she's quite charming.-

"Charming, huh? Now I'm dying to meet her."

Hani laughs and says she needed to go for a photoshoot in a few minutes. I hang up and went straight for a nice cold morning shower. I brushed my teeth after and I got myself dressed in my blue jeans, black shirt, and a brown leather jacket. I applied some light makeup and straightened my hair.