the model--10

(Edited)

Third Person~

It definitely was going to be a long night for the rising model, Lisa Manoban. After being dragged into the middle of the dance floor, all she can do now is supervise her photographer from doing anything irrational. But how can she when all she's doing is dancing dirty in front of her?

Jennie was not holding back, only because the alcohol has kicked in and took control. She let her arms drape over Lisa's broad shoulders as she swayed her body seductively against the model's. Her body followed the rhythm of the music that left Lisa awestruck.

Lisa has never felt tempted to touch her. Sure, she's done it with her other friends on the dance floor before just for the fun of it. But she felt different about it with Jennie.

"You're cute when you look lost.", Jennie chuckles cutely that it made Lisa grin at her drunken state. "Yah, why are you smiling like that? Stop it.", she pouts.

"Why?", Lisa pouts back, tilting her head to the side; curious as to why the photographer wanted her to stop smiling.

"Because it makes my heart beat really fast.", she slurs a few of her words, but Lisa heard her loud and clear. She can't hold back the heat that was building up and making her face red. At least the lighting of the club didn't make it noticeable for the drunk photographer to see the effect she had on the model. "Like really fast. Here, feel it!"

She brings one of Lisa's hands up to her chest and she wasn't wrong. Jennie's heart was beating unbelievably fast. It was either the alcohol or she was sober enough to be dead serious of her confession. Lisa didn't know how to respond to the gesture, so all she can do is smile again. Only to receive another complaint from her adorable photographer. "Lisa!", she whines.

"If you keep smiling, I'll kiss you."

How can you not smile at that threat? Of course, you can't! Not even for the model. The threat was so absurd that it left Lisa smiling like a fool. And the next thing you know, Jennie was not kidding! Lisa's breath gets caught in the back of her throat once she felt a pair of soft lips made contact with hers.

FLASH!

Lisa pushes Jennie back--not too hard though--when she catches a flash go off in the corner of her eye. "Shit.", she mutters under her breath. She touches her lip where she felt Jennie nearly bit in the middle of their unexpected dance-floor make-out session. She slightly looks up at the photographer through her hooded eyes, but she sees that she's gone.

She makes her way back to the VIP spot, nearly panicking. But the others were panicking as well. "We saw the photographer. The bouncers don't know how that asshole got inside.", Irene reports to Lisa the second she found her way back to their spot. "Joy and Seulgi are following him closely."

"Are you sure they're not a part of the mafia or something?", Rose asks with a raised brow at Irene's suspicious comment. Irene chuckles at the girl's reaction and responds, "I'm sure. They just know how to deal with paparazzi-like him that behaves immorally.", she smiles as she takes a drink from her glass. "It's happened before with Seulgi and me."

"Isn't that Jennie?", Wendy points behind Lisa.

"It is! Weren't you with her a few minutes ago?", Rose asks Lisa with concern. The model turns and catches a glimpse of Jennie nearly stumbling to the restroom. Lisa wasted no time and beelined through the crowd. "Hey, get your hands off me! You freak!" She knew that voice belonged to Jennie. Worst-case scenarios began playing in her head and it only heightened her anxiety that she needed to find her as soon as possible.