the model--5

Lisa~

One Week Later
Hanoi, Vietnam 9:22 a.m.

Last week was such a rush. It was hard saying goodbye to my mom once again, but I promised I'll be back home for Christmas or have someone come back to Bangkok and pick her up and bring her up to Seoul. Jennie, on the other hand, I haven't told her about Jeonghwa seeing someone else. But I was beginning to notice that she doesn't seem to react excitedly when I mention her name once in a while. Maybe Namjoon is right. I shouldn't involve myself. But it's worrying me. The last time I saw her with Jeonghwa and when I asked her about her date with her, she was as happy as a puppy. Now, she just looks...lost.

Two hours ago, it was a drag for Jennie to wake me up since she stayed at my suite on the last two days before we left to start working again. But now we're now about to arrive the airport and my ride was already down, waiting upon my arrival. I looked next to me only seeing Jennie just spacing out listening to her music. She looks exhausted and seems like she's overthinking something.

I reached for her hand which were incredibly soft. "Hey.", I say softly when she removes her head phones. She looks at me and it was worrying me even more that she looks like she needs more sleep than I do. "We're almost here.", I say with a genuine smile. She smiles back, but it was weak.

Once we landed down the runaway, I got out of my private jet and went to my car, with my manager and photographer following me behind and taking their seats. I tell the driver to drop us off at the location of the first photo shoot where the owner of Gucci magazine will be awaiting upon my arrival to begin taking photos.

Eventually, we arrive at the photo shoot. It was in a mansion that was on sale, but we asked permission to use it for the Gucci cover photo shoot. It took a lot of convincing and it was worth it in the end. As we arrived, Rose went off first to talk with the owner. Jennie went to gather her equipment from the trunk of the car. A few security opens the door for me and escorted me to the shoot. Corner of my eye, I see Jennie checking me out but when she saw me noticing she swiftly returned to gathering her supplies.

I went to the shoot and I was welcomed by so many makeup artists, fashion designers and of course the owner of the company. We exchanged hugs. "It is nice to finally meet the rising model of Kore!", the owner says excitedly with a wide smile. "Now..", he claps her hands together. "...where is-"

"I'm here.", Jennie made a surprising entrance. I immediately see a few of the women fashion designers looking at Jenniw with hungry eyes, So did some of the few back up models. I randomly began to feel my heart burning and my blood boiling. I try to ignore it, but it's nearly impossible.

The owner tells me to get ready and walks past me to chat with Jennie. Rose suddenly stands next to me, "Looks like those models are hungry for Jennie.", she playfully nudges my arm.

"I'm sure she's reserved for them on the desert menu.", I scoff and went off to start doing my job as a model and follow the procedures to start a photo shoot. It didn't take long to find the perfect outfit for the shoot. While I picked out my clothes, I couldn't help but look through my reflection and see the back up models flirting with Jennie as she takes photos of them. It made me even more angry. And it was so new to me feeling this way towards a woman.

It was time to get all caked up. I take my seat and I let the hairstylist and artist do the work. We have all day today to get through the shoot so everyone took their time to perfect every little details. Behind me, I hear Jennie talking to the editors of the magazine and instructing what to edit and what not to edit into the photo. On the other side, the models gossiped how good looking Jennie is.