the model--11

(Edited)

(continued from the previous chapter...)

Rosé~

I was outside on the balcony playing a random song that came up in my head on my guitar. My eyes were stuck in the sunset in front of me, admiring how the skies changed colors in a matter of minutes. As such, I hummed the lyrics as I played the chord to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

As I strum the last note, I sighed heavily and placed my guitar down on to the chair next to me.
Usually, I don't feel this way. I'm always filled with joy and optimism. But now, I'm filled with doubt and confusion. This strong feeling in my chest keeps twisting and untwisting whenever I'm near here or whenever I see them together. Whatever I'm feeling right now, it's mortifying.
I didn't want to make it obvious so I did the best I could this whole day with a fake smile.

I need to talk to someone about this.

I walked back inside with my guitar and head into Jennie and Lisa's room. The door was left open, so I can easily just walk in. But I stopped myself a few meters away from the door. I wanted to shout, but my voice was stuck. It didn't want to come out. I felt paralyzed.

Jennie~

"I'm sorry..."

"J-Jennie...", Lisa mumbles and her body slightly flinching. I moved back so suddenly, but my wrist gets grabbed by her strong hands. Did I ever mention how strong she is? I remembered how she just effortlessly carried my body without any struggle last night. I was impressed. To my complete dismay, Lisa pulls me in making me end up laying on top of her.

That feeling of my body screaming for her just screamed even louder.
But my intuition is telling me that this is just wrong and everything is happening way too fast.

I don't want to feel like I'm taken advantage of by Lisa. I try to rid myself out of her strong grip, but my body just can't compete. Her hands were placed on my bare waist since I'm wearing a crop top. Her touch was warm and electrifying that my body was now competing against my intuition.

My breathing became ragged as I felt hands trace my spine and going around, tracing the outline of my abs painfully slow. "Lisa, what do you think you're doing?", I asked nearly moaning. God, I need to control myself before things get out of hand. 

"I'm not doing anything.", she says with a smug smile. Once I felt her hand begin to slowly move up to my chest, I had to stop her right there.
But what she said next, left me frozen.
"But what are you sorry for...?"

The lust in her eyes was now replaced with worry. Her smug smile was replaced with a frown. She really believed I was drunk. Now, how do I respond to such a question that might possibly ruin my career? Thankfully, Rose called for me just in time for me to get out of this situation. I was about to get off of Lisa, but she pulls me in. Hard.

Our lips crashed together once again, and this time it was slow but it quickly transitioned to being sloppy. The feeling in my chest was twisting it almost hurt. Although it was sloppy I felt the passion coming from her. I felt her asking for entrance, but I had enough strength to push myself away from her and to get myself off the bed.

And before she can try anything else, I ran out of the room and see what Rose needed me for. She was in the kitchen, trying to find snacks in the cabinets. I called for her. "You needed something?"

"Huh? Oh, um yeah. Wait, why are you all red?"

Think, Jennie! Think! "I was doing a few sit-ups.", I say trying to sound believable. She glanced at me for a few seconds and shrugged it off. If I was her, I wouldn't believe myself either. I avoided getting into an awkward silence with the red-head, so I brought up another topic.