the model--4

(Continued from the previous chapter...)

Lisa~

After my mom ordered pizza, I took a nice warm shower and changed into my rose gold silky pajamas. The pizza arrived just in time by the time I stepped out of my room. My mom sets up the table for both of us and finding a movie.

Just like any normal person with snapchat, is to document the special moments. That's what I was doing.

I started to record. "So I'm back in my hometown, Bangkok. And I'm with my mom...", she looks up and gives a cheeky smile and went back to looking for a movie. I moved the camera showing the pizza. "..and we're having pizza for dinner and watching a movie." I ended the story with the camera switching to face me. I blew a kiss to end the story.

"Your fans will probably be running through the lobby tomorrow morning.", my mom jokes as she sits down and takes a bite of her pizza. I take my seat next to her.

"They won't. Remember I'm only here for the week." I see my mom's face just slightly drop into a frown, but she forces a smile. "Mom. I didn't choose this life. It chose me.", I try to sugar coat it. This was only the second time I have seen her throughout my career.

"I know, things happen right before we can know.", she says. I nod agreeing to her statement. I grabbed a slice of pizza and took the bite. We decided to watch Mean Girls for the night. Towards the end, my eyes shut down on me and I was fast asleep.

The Next Day 8:30 a.m.

I find myself waking up on the couch. I was able to perceive that my mom has already left for work and has prepared breakfast for me on the table. Great mom.

I got up really groggily and went to the table where my breakfast was prepared. "Wait, mom hardly cooks...", I tell myself. Then, I was startled at the unknown presence that spoke aloud from the halls.

"Your mom let me in." I turn my body and I see my photographer right there looking insanely hot. Why am I thinking like that? I'm straight. She's attractive, I can say that.

"Surprise my mom is letting strangers into my suite.", I joke. Jennie chuckles and takes a seat on the couch. What came across my mind is how does she know where my suite was? My mom was still here before she came in.

"I made you breakfast. Just to keep you full for our first photo shoot.", she says as she goes on her phone and begins to scroll through her social media.

"You can be a kidnapper or a murderer for all I know.", I add on to my stupid joke. But she looks up from her phone with a look that says 'Is this girl really serious?' I start to pretend she's not in my suite and start eating the breakfast that was prepared right before me. I take a bite and I must say, it's really delicious. I compliment her cooking.

"Don't take it as an advantage for me to become your personal chef.", she laughs. I laugh along with her and I never felt this complete. But no, it's a bit too fast to feel this way. Especially for a woman. I'm not against it, I just know for sure that I'm straight. I should be.

"So I talked with Rose. She says you have nothing busy to do today, so might as well start a test out photoshoot. Considering the fact that you're technically my new model."

I look over at Jennie and I catch her unzipping her jacket, I almost choke on my food when I caught a glimpse of her well-toned abs. She sees me and I turn away, blushing. I hear her laugh under her breath and I can't help but do the same. I barely know this girl and I want--no. No, I don't. Damn, I need to report back to Hani about this charming photographer.

"I've seen your portfolios, Jennie. We don't need to experiment."

"You're the boss. So I'm here, what do you want to do?"