the model--23

"Bullshit. There is no fucking way she can possibly be pregnant.", Lisa exclaimed, glaring at Chaeyoung. Even if her friend maybe lying, it would be clearly impossible for that possibility to happen at the moment. But the thought of Jennie becoming pregnant got her thinking way beyond her future with the singer. 

Chaeyoung shrugged, "Even if I may be lying, would you be willing to take care of the child no matter what?", she asked the model with a serious tone. "This thought may have crossed your mind, but you probably didn't pay any attention to it at all." Lisa looks up from her glass to the brunette with a blank expression. She didn't want to show that she's stress and overthinking about it already, instead, she wants to hear from another point of view. 

"So, is she or is she not pregnant?"

Chaeyoung smiles as she gets up to leave, "No. I just said that to hear what you'd have to say and what you're going to do if the time comes, considering that I see that the both of you have already settled. But clearly, you never thought about it."

Lisa frowns, "Maybe it's because now is not the right time to think about it?" And she was not wrong, it wasn't the right time and it's also too early to think about it. But Chaeyoung believes otherwise.  The brunette's eyebrows knit together, eyes filled with worry and doubt for the model that sat in front of her. 

"You should've seen it in her eyes, Lisa. The second she laid her eyes on Alexios."

The model sighs and stands up and she placed her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Chaeng, I appreciate it but she's a singer and I'm a model. Even if it were true that she is pregnant, we won't be able to be the mothers our child expects us to be." 

"I know. I'm not saying to make a baby now, I'm saying you should talk about how you'll be able to work together to love and care for your own child. It may be too soon, but it'd be nice to think and plan ahead." Lisa agreed to the girl's advice to plan ahead, but what would Jennie say? How would she feel and more importantly, would she even want to have a family with Lisa? 

She pushed the thought of Jennie's opinions in the back of her mind until later. "Thank you. Now, shall we get back to our girls?", Lisa asks with a chuckle. Chaeyoung nods and they both headed back up to their rooms where the girls await. Unfortunately, Namjoon and Jimin were there as well. But when they saw the girls, Jennie didn't seem to be in a good mood. 

"What's going on?", Chaeyoung asks. No one answered for a few seconds until Jennie spoke up with an angry tone. "We're being transferred to another hospital."Lisa immediately looks at Namjoon, her best friend and Jennie's manager if you all have forgotten. 

Lisa was frustrated and confused at this point, just like everybody else that is in the room. The air was thick, hard to breathe with all the stressful aura going around. "Why? I hope it isn't because of Jungkook's stubborn ass trying to see Jisoo again.", she nearly growls when she mentioned his name. Saying his name felt like drinking poison to her. 

Jisoo spoke up and Lisa instantly noticed the worried expressions written all over Jennie's face. "Actually...he did. A few minutes after you and Chaeyoung left. They came." 

Thirty Minutes Ago

The singer smiles, knowing that the young mother is taking in all the information she's hearing from her. "She just needs a little push to make her realize her own feelings about you. It's true that she loves to take care of the people she loves, but from the way she took care and protected you, there is a major difference." The singer stopped there with a genuine smile of reassurance. She patted Jisoo's shoulder before returning to her own bed to rest and take a nap. Jennie felt accomplished.