Chapter 11: Date with a Monster

When I woke up, I found San's arm around me. I got up without disturbing him and went downstairs, where I found Papyrus, eating spaghetti. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a plate myself. I sat next to him and he smiled at me.

"Good morning human. Ready for your date with my brother?" Papyrus asked.

I swallowed the overcooked pasta, "How did you know?"

"Before you and I went to fight the other humans, he told me about it. I know he asked you yesterday, so are you going with him for dinner?"

"Yeah, but I don't really have a dress."

He pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Hello, Papy dear~," I knew that voice.

"Hello, Mettaton, I have a favor to ask of you."

"Anything~,"

"Kelsi and Sans are going in the date and Kelsi needs a dress."

"Bring her to the Resort. I may have a dress for her. What time is the date?"

"Tonight,"

"Bring her here in 4 hours. I'll have her looking like a princess."

"Thank you Mettaton," He hung up.

I smiled, "Thank you Papyrus,"

"No problem for the Great Papyrus. Want to watch TV?"

I nodded and we sat on the couch, watching MTT. I told Papyrus of the shows that I watched on the surface. We talked about different shows and he told me of the dump where they found most of their movies. He told me that the surface was weird, but really cool. I told him I'd be back and went to my room and found my phone charging. I grabbed it and went back to Papyrus. I showed him the pictures of my family that he didn't see yet. He smiled at the landscape of the mountains I lived by and how in the winter, my town looks like Snowdin. I agreed with him and we looked at more pictures.

Sans came down and joined us and we looked at the videos I took of my sister, Frisk, me, and family events, or just my sister and I being silly. I told them stories behind the pictures and they would laugh.

After a little while, we just sat back and relaxed. Sans wrapped his arm around me and Papyrus just watched Mettaton on TV. I snuggled against San's ribcage. I got so comfortable.

Sans's laughed, "Bone tired?"

"No, you are so comfy for a bag of bones," I smiled.

He nuzzled his skull in my hair, "I'm like a teddy bear huh? Can 'bearly' hold back from hugging me?"

I laughed and I heard a groan from Papyrus.

"So, when's dinner?" I asked him.

"We'll go in a few hours. It's only 2:00."

I looked at Papyrus, "Hey Pap, want to go see MTT then?"

"For what?

"Something, it'll be a surprise." I smiled.

"Ok, I will see you there around 5'o clock." Sans smiled.

I went up to my room and got dressed and brushed my hair. I went down and left the house with Papyrus. We went to the Riverman and we went to Hotland. While we walked, I talked to Papyrus about how I brought him and Undyne back from the dead and he told me about the different puzzles he was making. Once to MTT Resort, we were welcomed by Mettaton.

"Hello beauties~, Kelsi, I found the perfect dress for you. Come with me." He took my hand and dragged me to the elevator to the top floor, which was his place. Papyrus stayed in the living room and Mettaton took me to his room. He went to the closet and pulled out a dress. It was very pretty. It was a light blue and it went down to my ankles and it had shoulder straps that rested under my shoulder. Around the waist was a silver band with the same color of rose. I loved it. He handed it to me and I went behind a blind. I got underdressed and got into the dress.