Chapter 23: Happy Ending

Muffet's new bakery (cheaper now), Grillby's new bar and grill. Toriel is a new teacher at her new monster school. Asgore is a gardener for the school. Undyne is a bodyguard for Cassidy and Frisk. Alphys is a new lab assistant for Dr. Gaster in his new laboratory. Papyrus is also a bodyguard for the girls. Asriel is loving his life with his family and friends and goes to Toriel's school. Cassidy and Frisk work at the embassy in Moscow. Mettaton and Napstablook, along with another female monster, go around singing and acting. Most of the time, they are at the MTT Resort. Sans and I...well...Papyrus, Gaster, Sans, and I live together and go to school. Sans wants to study and teach College Chemistry and teach them about souls in another class. I go to the pre-vet course in Moscow and having Gaster or Sans help me with my classes and I teach them about animals.

We all live in the same area, which is nice. We all hang around each other and spend time with one another. Having picnics, family dinners, girl time with Alphys, Undyne, and Toriel. Going on dinner dates with Sans. On the plus side, I can see my family any time since Sans can teleport. My sister still spends time with Asriel and Frisk. They still train with Undyne once a week with their souls, and I also train with them. We also go to the underground to see the different places that I never saw. Cassidy and Frisk go with Sans and I to tell me what they did on the past resets.

Over time, humans and monsters lived in peace and harmony. It all started with 2 angels falling down, getting possessed, another angel saving them, and the angel fell in love with a monster. This is the life I'm never letting go.