Chapter 22: Halloween

I heard something slam against the wall, "Human! Brother! It is Halloween!"

I woke up to see Papyrus at the door, "Okay, I'll get up. I need to get ready for class anyway," I got out of bed and looked behind me. Sans was still asleep. I got up and went to go have breakfast. I made toast and I talked to my mom since she was up and getting ready for work. Cassidy and Papyrus were talking about tonight at Mettaton's party. We were going to get candy first and then go.

After eating, I made toast with butter and grape jam and went to my room. I sat on the side of my bed and rubbed Sans's shoulder.

Two. Two months have passed since monsters have been free. Everyone is happy. Asriel, Frisk, and Cassidy go to school together, we all hang out and have fun. I can tell my parents are happy that I have friends with me. Sans and I enjoy our time together. From going out to seeing the stars, we were inseparable, well, til I had class.

I kissed his foreskull, "Sans, I made you toast."

He groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist, "you're toasty," and he snored.

I laughed, "Sansy, get up."

He opened a pitch black eye, "Or what?"

"I'll drop your breakfast."

His eyes opened, "please don't," and he sat up to take the plate. He ate and I let to get dressed. I got into black jeans and a grey sweater. I grabbed my furry jacket with no sleeves, and put on my wolf head necklace. I went to my room to see Sans with no shirt, just his jeans he bought. I never saw him like this before. Even though it felt like he had a belly, he didn't. He just had a wide ribcage under his shirt. My face turned a bright red. Why am I blushing? It's not like he has a nice 6-pack or muscle. Yet, when we cuddle, it's like I am laying on a pillow. He turned and faced me and his eyes softened and were half lidded...or half closed... he doesn't have eyelids. I closed the door softly as he walked up to me. His ribcage pressed against mine. His white soul, pulsing within it. He leaned down and grabbed my hands. He placed them around his neck and my face was a tomato. He smiled more and his teeth hit my lips. I kissed back and then he poked my teeth with his tongue. I let him in and when I needed air, he pulled back. His cheeks were a light blue. He stroked my cheek softly, like one, little, rough touch could break me. He pressed his forehead on mine and white pinpricks looked into my blue-green eyes.

"Kelsi?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Sans."

He let me go and we got ready for school. He finally put on a skull shirt. We were getting ready to go when Papyrus came in.

"I forgot my scarf. Cassidy and Frisk wants me, the Great Papyrus, to join them at school to meet other humans."

"Have fun bro," Sans said and we teleported to the campus.

After classes, I meet Sans at the Sub. We ordered lunch and talked about our costumes. I was making Cassidy an army guy. Frisk was going as a fox, her soul animal, Undyne and Alphys wanted my help for a few anime costumes. Asriel wanted to be a 'God of hyperdeath' and showed me a picture of it that he drew. That was fun to plan. I got wings made and makeup for him. I really wanted Pap to dress as a cinnamon roll and a sign that said 'innocent' on it, but he wanted to dress up as a royal knight. Sans wanted to dress as a hit dog, but I convinced him to do a zombie theme for us He agreed to it. We had everything, save for the helmet that Papyrus wanted. All of us wanted to be together for Halloween, while Gaster, my parents, Asgore, and Toriel, talk about things.