Sixteen

William

"So what date are you guys planning on having the wedding??" Alex asks Hailey and I.

I couldn't seem to pay attention to anything.

All I could look at was Melissa.

This wasn't the Melissa I fell in love with.

No I meant the girl I used to like, I don't love Melissa.

I love Hailey now not Melissa, I mean i'm engaged to her.

"Whatever Willy wants" Hailey says as she leans on me.

"Just set a date so I can plan everything out" Alex says.

"Mommy i'm tired" Isabella says as she begins to yawn.

"Ariel" Melissa turns to face her best friend.

"Let's go Isabella!" Ariel grabs Isabella's hand and leads her to her room.

"I'll clean up" Auston volunteers as he gets up and grabs a plate.

Unfortunately for him he hit a glass of water that tipped over and spilled all over Mitch's pants.

"Oh shit" Mitch mumbled getting up.

"I'm so sorry" Auston said grabbing a towel and wiping Mitch's area.

"Hands off!" Mitch slaps Auston's hand grabbing the towel out of his hands "I'll do it" Mitch went into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry!" Auston followed him.

"This reminds me of that time I spilled water on you" Melissa laughed out along with Alex.

"That was funny!! Can't believe that was 6 years ago!" Alex said.

"You guys knew each other 6 years ago?" Hailey asked.

"Yeah we're childhood best friends" Alex said as he quickly realized what he said.

"Oh so you knew William beforehand?" Hailey asked Melissa who know looked guilty.

"Yeah but I was closer to Alex" Melissa lied as Hailey completely bought it.

"Okay Melissa where is your hair dryer?" Mitch went up to Melissa.

Melissa looked down and saw the wet spot, she couldn't contain her laughter.

She was cute when she laughed.

Shit Will what are you saying.

"Follow me" Melissa went up and left with Mitch.

"Do you know where I can get some water?" Hailey asked.

"Oh follow me, I'll show you how" Auston offered as he and Hailey left the room leaving Alex and I alone.

"Willy still likes Melissa" Alex teased.

"Shut up Alex I don't!! I'm deeply in love with Hailey" I defended myself.

"That wasn't what you were saying to yourself a couple of minutes ago" Alex said as my eyes go wide open.

"Did I really say what I was thinking about?? Shit I was thinking about her the entire time" I said.

"HAHA I tricked you!! You didn't really say anything but now I know you were thinking about her" Alex fooled me, that little bastard.

"I will kill you!" I threaten him.

"After I see you and Melissa get back together" Alex says. I swear I was about to squeeze his head.