Chapter 16

Artemis's PoV
What the hell was wrong with him? Wait why do I care? Urgh! I banged my head and put all my feelings to the side and moved towards Chaos and Order.
"So he must be the one, no one has found the two daggers in a millennia, I can't believe it," Order gasped and I let go of the breath I never knew I was holding.

I clenched my fists. I turned to Chaos and Order and growled. They looked at each other.
"He's been through so much! And now he must kill End and Destruction?! It's not fair! Why? I don't want him to-" I stopped myself before I could say die.
"You must help him, you're the second in the prophecy," Chaos said and Order wacked him on the head
"Wait what? I'm the LOVER?!" I shouted and Percy groaned
"Yes," Chaos said meekly

I saw my hunters emerge from the corner of my eyes, Thalia pushed her way to the front and rushed over to me. She covered her mouth with her hand.
"What happened to him?" She gasped and the rest of my hunters crowded round.
"Chaos and Order can you explain to them at the camp?" I requested
"Alright come one hunters, back to the camp!" Chaos ordered and I smiled internally. Just because you're the father of the universe doesn't mean that you can order my hunters around. I think Order will be able to do that.
"Come on hunters, let's go back to the camp," Order said softly and all the hunters made their way back.
"STOP! Help him! No! Please! Leave me! GET OFF ME!" Thalia squirmed and Phoebe struggled to keep Thalia back.
"Chaos, I'm sorry Thalia," I said and Thalia just pleaded with her eyes.

I slid down the hole and brushed the dust off me, I wiped the sweat off my forehead. His hands were raw, I could feel the pain radiate off him. He whispered something. I leaned closer.
"A-Arty," he shot up and fell backwards, he looked down at his hands and cried in pain.
"It's okay," I said reaching forward.
"I need to pull them out," Percy said
"Ok you think you can do it now?" I asked worriedly
"Why would you care anyway?" He stated
"I-I, you're my guardian," I stuttered because I love you. Urgh! Get those thoughts out of your head! Stop it!

A groan of pain snapped me out of my thoughts, I stood up and walked to Percy, his hands curled in fists. He cried out in frustration, I stumbled backwards in shock as he threw a ball of power him being the centre. My back hit the side of the wall and I heard snaps, I cried tears pouring out of eyes. Percy struggled over to me and healed me. His head dropped down in exhaustion.
"I-I, Arty, no, I'm sorry, I never meant for you to get hurt, stop it, it hurts, please, it's not my fault, I don't want you to get hurt," he screamed, pleading he pulled at his hair. Ichor covered his silky messy raven black hair.

I put my hand upon his and pulled them down, I looked into his eyes and I saw the fight he was fighting, Percy couldn't hold any longer against the sanity. Insanity was winning.
"Nothing will hurt you, not while I'm here," I promised him and he snuggled his head into my body.

Line break (time skip)

Percy's PoV

I have to do it, I need to stay strong, I can't do it, I'm weak. I cried silent tears into Artemis's body and she wrapped her arms around my thin lean body. Fucking Aphrodite.
"Arty, I have to," I muttered
"Ok, I understand. Just take it slow," she struggled out

I fell onto my knees and crawled my way over to the daggers, I pulled myself up and fell onto my butt. I felt the anger build up inside me, I can't let Artemis get hurt because of me. I closed my eyes and directed at one point, I jumped up and rage filled me inside again. I felt an arm on my shoulder and I relaxed my muscles to show I was fine.

I threw a bubble around Artemis making sure she would be fine, ichor, my blood covered my fingers. I wrapped my hands around the handles and pushed Artemis back inside the bubble. I tugged and groaned against the pain building in my arms. I screamed in frustration and grabbed the handles tighter.
"Hell's Angel - End of Evil, Heaven's Devil - Beginning of Good," I gasped out

I held the daggers in my hands and looked at them, I looked up and saw Artemis smiling and holding a hand out for me. I grabbed it and pulled myself up. I grimaced at the pain in my body.

Line break (time skip)

Thalia's PoV

I screamed and thrashed as Chaos and Phoebe held me down. I couldn't let him be hurt again, I promised him that I would always be there. Why does Artemis get is to stay there? Why? Not fair! I love him too!

I screamed out in frustration, I slapped Phoebe and begged her.
"Please! Just let me go! I need to help him!" I pleaded.
"Artemis is there, don't worry," Chaos reassured me, I snapped at him and he backed away.
"It doesn't mean that she can help him! She didn't always have to be there! I need to help him too! I promised him too! And he's my brother! Why would she care anyway?!" I growled

Percy emerged into the tent and I launched myself onto him not thinking about the daggers he was holding. A wall of dirt came up and stopped me just before I would of penetrated the daggers with my body.
"Percy? Gaia?" I gasped and Phoebe grasped my arms
"No it was Percy," Artemis explained popping right next to Percy

I felt myself fill with rage and I saw the red eyes of Artemis stare back at me. I blinked wait red eyes?

Word Count : 1020