Chapter 13

Percy's PoV

I wanted to be free, I wanted to let myself do what I wanted to, I just wanted to have someone else control my body but like that I could tell them what's right and wrong, I wanted to have a break.

I yawned and stretched, the blanket rested at my hips and my bare chest gleamed I the shining sunlight that was peeking through the tiny gap in the door.

"Percy are you awake yet?" Artemis asked just walking straight through the hallway that connected our tents, I just bolted upright and fell off the bed.
"I-Uh...Um yeh? I guess...." I trailed off rubbing my the back of my neck embarrassed.
"Well we are going to Camp Olympus," Artemis said ignoring that I was only in my boxers
"Huh? Camp Olympus?" I asked confused
"It is formed by the two camps together and it's kinda a shrine to you and Annabeth," Artemis explained and I nodded

"I don't want them to know it's me straight away, who lead their?" I said
"The remaining seven, Nico, Reyna, Will, Clarisse, Chris and Chiron," Artemis replied
"Okay," I smiled and she stared back, I'm gonna act like yesterday never happened.
"Get ready," she said turning her back
"Wait!" I grabbed for her but fell flat on my face
"What?!" She growled
"What happened yesterday night?" I asked stupidly "I just remember pain, light and your face," I looked down rubbing my head and then rubbing my wrists thinking about the blood flowing down me.
"I-Per...You-Uh, It's complicated," she said before rushing out and leaving me there dumbstruck. She doesn't want me to know! Urgh! What is her problem?! Every time she switches between being old and warm, for fucks sake just choose!

"Fucking women!" I screamed
"Um excuse me!" Sassed Thalia walking in and I growled at her.
"Percy you're alive!" She screamed throwing herself at me
"I thought we were over this stage," I muttered
"Nah! You were gone for fucking a year and half!" She shouted
"Language!" I sassed
"You don't care though!" She sassed back and I rolled my eyes
"I can do what I want," I held my hand making sure that she didn't interrupt "And I am you guardian," and clicked my fingers in her face
"Urgh!" She groaned and I smirked
"Ha! Persassy activated!" I laughed and she joined in, we laughed for a while until Thalia finally stopped.
"Um Percy, you should put some clothes on," she smirked before walking out and I blushed.

I went over to my bed and lay back down, I groaned at the thought that I have to face my friends, they need to know. What's the best way? Should I ask Artemis? No! She and me aren't exactly the best right now are we? I sat up and thought for a while.
"GET UP!" Artemis screamed at me and I shot up falling backwards into my solid bed frame and I heard a crack.
"Art-Arty," I gasped blood trickling down my mouth
"Oh-My-Hades!" She covered her mouth and crouched down towards me and wiped the blood off my chin.
"I-I don't ne-need your help," I spat, she looked shocked at me and stood up.
"Alright then, Zeus has requested your presence at Olympus," she said and I nodded

I fell backwards and leaned against my bed frame and healed myself, I gasped and felt my bones fix themselves.
'You need a lot more training that I thought,' a voice spoke in my head
'Um who are you?'
'Oh I'm Chaos, remember?'
'Oh,'
'We are gonna have to take you and train you,'
'What do you mean take me?'
'It's why Zeus requested your presence, now go,'
'Ok, bye,'
'Do me good,'

I picked my self up and popped my clothes on, I willed my cloak to turn into a hoodie and boom there it was. (Chapter 10 - Percy's Clothing) I walked out of the tent and Thalia nodded at me while the other hunters glared or sneered at me. I looked at the floor and shook my head. Urgh! Why has my life gotta be so hard? I wiped a tear and walked to where Artemis was standing.

She took one look at me and pulled me into a hug, I hugged her back but then realised what I was doing and pulled back, did I see some disappointment in her face.
"Don't worry they'll warm up to you soon," she whispered
"I heard your conversation with Phoebe," I replied
"Uh-I-Um? I..." she trailed off
"Well act cold to each other and when no ones there we can be however we want to be," I said smirking
"Zeus has requested your presence on Olympus, I trust you know your way there," she replied smirking and then flashed off, I sighed and then followed in suit. Man Chaos's blessing has so many perks.

I flashed in to the throne room and Poseidon flashed me a smile and I smiled back but every time I smile I know it's never my real one, I'm a good enough actor now.
"Perseus!" Zeus boomed
"Percy, please," I said "Lord Zeus," I added quickly
"No worries, my boy," Zeus said and I gaped at him "We have called you to see if you accept our offer,"
"Um, I-I, Yeah, Sure," I said stuttering
"We need Chaos for this," Apollo said
"Well guess who's here," Chaos stepped out from the shadows. I flashed him a grin and he grinned back.
"He will the most powerful god ever, you know that right?" Chaos asked
"That's fine!" Poseidon spoke before Zeus could get a choice but Zeus looked a bit deeply hit by that. I looked down and pulled at my hoodie sleeves, I didn't exactly ask for this did I?
"Alright, Percy you're gonna feel immense pain," Chaos said
"I've had worse before," I replied

Chos shook his head and then outstretched a hand, a ball of black, silver, blue, red and sea-green formed and flew into my chest.
"Fight it!" One part of brain said
"Just let it take you," the other said
"Fight!"
"Wait,"
"FIGHT!"
"Wait,"
I fell backwards and flipped over, I saw all the gods look at me expectantly, I looked back and then felt flames engulf my legs. I fell forward and gasped in pain, the flames engulfed my arms and I just stopped myself from screaming. I grunted in pain. I fell back onto my spine just as the flames took my back too. I scratched at my face as the flames pulled my vision away. Two minutes. Two fucking long minutes.
"H-How?" Apollo gasped
"He didn't even scream," Artemis muttered
"That's my son!" Poseidon exclaimed
"Then it's true, he's the one!" Chaos shouted and everyone stopped.
"He is?" Artemis sobbed
"Yes he is," Chaos replied
"I'm what?" I asked confused

I saw Artemis throw a ball of silver at me and I just deflected it with my arm, I looked at Chaos expectantly.
"I want an explanation!" I growled in a deadly low voice and I saw Chaos gulp.
"All hail Perseus!" The three fates appeared
"God of Heroes, Swordsmanship, Pain, Moon, Torture, Waves, Animals and Earth! Minor God of Sea, Wind, Death, Air and Night." They disappeared as soon as they arrived.
"GOD OF MOON?" Artemis screamed
"God of Earth?" Zeus asked
"I'm a god?" I asked and everyone hit their hands on their heads.

Word Count : 1254