Chapter 35

Percy went over to the fridge and pulled out an appletiser. He looked at Apollo and Dionysus, rolling his eyes he pulled out a coke and threw it at Dionysus.
"What'd ya want Apollo?"
"Um." He looked sideways and said "Pepsi."
"WHOOOOO!!!!!" Dionysus turned to Bacchus "PEPSI!!!!!"
"Stupid." Percy threw a Pepsi at Apollo but Bacchus caught it and threw his coke away.

Percy snapped his fingers and Bacchus was Dionysus with the coke in his hands and Apollo had the Pepsi.

"Well. I'm sleepy. So goodnight." Artemis yawned and walked off. Apollo downed his Pepsi and threw it into the trash. Percy rolled his eyes and took a sip of his drink.

"So, we are starting of talking about what you like to do? And I hope it makes you feel better taking to someone you know." Dionysus said, Percy gave him a long hard stare. "Okay, abort that mission. We'll just get to know each other for today's session."

"What's the schedule?" Percy asked
"Once a week, we can work it out if you want?"
"Every Thursday at 11pm for half a hour?" Percy looked at them
"Sure."
"Fine with me." Dionysus took a sip of his coke

"So my names Apollo."

Percy burst out laughing. Apollo looked at Dionysus seemingly thinking what had he done wrong?  But seeing Percy laugh made Mr. D crack up too. It took about 5 minutes before Artemis walked in to ask what the noise was about. After they calmed down she left.

"Technically I think Percy's knows enough about us. I was saying we get to know Percy." Dionysus said
"Okay. We'll play the one word say word game."
"What'd that?" Percy asked
"It's were I will say a word and Dionysus will write it down and the first word that comes to your head you say out loud and Dionysus will write that down, that way we can see what you think and some things you like." Apollo explained
"Oki. Start then." Percy replied

"Food"
"Blue"

"Sand"
"Blood"

"Water"
"Drowning"

"Music"
"...Alive"

"Dance"
"Sad"

"Nature"
"-Torture"

"War"
"My fault"

At this point I start running out of ideas

"Sauce"
"Blood"

"Bread"
"Knife"

"Love"
"Artemis"

"I think that's enough for today." Dionysus said looking at Apollo who's mouth was wide open. He stared at Percy who shifted uncomfortably.
"You guys should rest the night and leave tomorrow. Be able to rest up you powers, it drains you here." Percy said
"Good idea. Thanks Perseus."
"Percy, please."
"Okay."

Percy stood up and put his bottle in the trash. He stretched.
"I'll show you guys your rooms." Percy led them to the rooms nearest to his. Just so he could protect them if anything happens.

"Dionysus here's your room." Percy opened the door snapping his fingers for whatever Dionysus wanted was there.
"And Apollo. Here you go." Doing the same for Apollo Percy was about to close the door when Apollo called him in.

"It is soundproof right?" Apollo asked
"Yes. Why?" Percy was confused
"I need to talk to you."
"Okay." He paused "Go on."
Apollo took a deep breath and spoke.

"I feel something coming. And it's bad. Like the ancient bad, so bad that it could kill the whole world. And I want you to know that I'm happy for you Percy. My sister is a great person if if she tries to kill me time to time. And none, none, of the wars were your fault. You did your best and that's why we won. And we will always win because we have a soldier, a leader, a fighter who will do anything to save us but nothing that's happens is your fault. Nothing."

Percy took a long time to process what Apollo said. He blinked his eyes and closed his mouth swallowing. He grabbed Apollo into a hug and smiled. A real smile that only Artemis has seen before even if it was once.

Percy pulled back and stood up. He smiled again. "Go to sleep. Get some rest and tell me before you leave, feel free to visit any time."

Percy left and went into his room putting the tv on and watching some YouTube. After a while he feel a sleep, not a deep slumber but just enough that he was sleeping.

Word Count : 718