Chapter 24

Artemis's PoV

My eyes flew open and I stretched and yawned. I want a lazy day today. Really badly as well.

I sat up and looked around to see the hunters rushing about trying to get their stuff together.

"What's going on?" I asked confused
"I don't know, Milady, Thalia just said get your stuff together so." Olivia replied

"Hunters! Stop!" I ordered
They froze in their spots and slowly sat down on a bed. I ran a hand through my hair and stood up.

"Okay does anyone know where Thalia has gone?" I paced up and down
"She went out, Milady." Someone said
"Okay. I want you all to get ready and go for breakfast." I stood still "Then I need to deal with Percy and Thalia. They're planning something that's for sure." I muttered to myself

"Did you say something Milady?" Jo asked walking past.
"No. Just...no. Nothing." I replied

........

I raced out the door and sat down quickly into my seat next to Percy. He flashed a quick smile at me.
"Where is everyone else?" I asked
"What do you mean? Everyone's here." Percy glanced up
"I mean those people who died in the war and are back now." I rolled my eyes
"They're right next to you." Percy snickered

I blushed horrendously bright red. I stuck my head down and just ate my cereal.

I saw Percy choke on his blueberry coke and I turned my head away. I saw Thalia smirk from under her spoon. Wow. She saw and heard it as well.

"Can we please make our way to the amphitheater!" Chiron bellowed

Chatter filled the place as everyone made there way to the amphitheater. I saw Thalia turn and wait for Percy. He grinned at Thalia and they smacked hands.

"Hey. You know what?" Percy smirked
"What?" Thalia questioned
"You're stupid!" Luke shouted from behind me
"Who? Him or Me?" Thalia thundered back
"Both!" Luke laughed

Both Percy and Thalia turned and gave Luke a hard glare which caused him to shut up.

........

Luke's PoV

Hey Chaos I kinda don't know how to explain to everyone how and why everything happened so if you could come and like help me. I would be forever in your debt.

I silently prayed he heard my message. I stood up on stage and looked around.

Forever in my debt? Sounds nice. Well everyday you will have to have a game hour with me. And okay I'm on my way and boy did I ever come to Earth so much before.

Chaos replied and I fist pumped. Zöe and Bianca turned to me.

"What are you doing now?" Zöe asked slyly
"Nothing. Just trying to think how to explain to everyone. Otherwise I think Percy will kill me." I gulped
"You probably asked Chaos to come and tell everyone," Bianca laughed
"Um...Maybe. Why would you know?" I stuttered
"Oh Luke." Zoe smiled "What are we gonna do with you?"
"Um nothing." I turned away

A black flash signalled the sign that chaos had arrived. I rolled my eyes. Still dramatic as ever. Out he walked of his portal and raised his hands.

"No bowing. No sirs. No milord. No any fancy thing your parent, no, your badly parent ask you to do." Chaos smiled
"Alright now get on with it." People gasped at how I spoke to him
"Luke, don't make me hurt you." He winked at me from the side of his eye. Oh act scared so that people will fear him and then he will be good. Oh hell naw not this time.

"Chaos please may you get on with this? I am getting very bored." I mocked a bow

"Okay you all may sit down." Chaos threw his hand towards the seat.

Percy slid into a seat where Artemis was already sat. There was one next to him so why not?

I walked over but Thalia snaked in last second and sat down. I smirked does my little sister have a crush on someone.

"Sorry too late." She smiled sarcastically
"Naw. Don't matter. I get it." I smirked

"Okay! Children! Welcome the 45th annual hunger games!" Chaos cheered. Everyone just looked at each and chattered.

What the fuck is he doing now? For fucks sake every time.

"Sorry. Sorry. Just had to do that!" He shrugged

3rd PoV

Chaos smiled and chuckled slightly. He needed to get on with explain because he could see Percy seething rage.

"Okay. So let's get started then. All these people you see are those you are the best from my army. They started from the bottom and are now here. My army is made of people you died to save someone, could be from two years ago or maybe a thousand ago. But they died to save someone, that's why they are in my army.

Everyone starts from the bottom and they all rise up, some may find it too hard and will move on to find a different profession. Every army has a commander. You can rise up to be a commander or challenge a commander to become one,only if you're mad.

These people are all commander and have risen by themselves they have not pulled anyone down to become one. No and hell would I let that happen but anyway what matters the most is their journey. Each have a different one. The person who has probably struggled the most is Luke. He had to go through betrayal." Luke blushed a bright shade of red. Percy pat him on the back.

"But if there's one person I would more to join my army every day is Perseus Achilles Jackson." Chaos offered "Think Percy think. Mònos even whatever you are preferred to be called. Think what you can become."

Percy thought for a while, his brain going 500 miles an hour. Gears turned in his head and he finally spoke.

"No. I can not leave the hunt. I know it is stupid but I am loyal. It is too hard. And I think you know why. The prophecy would become true if I join you. I am sorry Chaos but no. My final answer is no."

Chaos smiled, he winked at Percy and then snapped his fingers.

"You have passed 2/2 loyal tests. The hunt is extremely lucky to have you. And anyway that is the story of the army and the commander can tell you their stories if they wish but do not push them." Chaos said "Now, I'll be off and Luke remember that deal."

And after that Chaos left in his stylish dramatic way. Leaving Percy, the Hunt and Artemis dumbstruck.

Word count : 1111