Chapter 5

Apollo's PoV

"He didn't make it," Hades said shaking his head. Artemis just cried harder, into his chest and Poseidon fell onto his knees putting his head between his hands. Athena knelt down next to him and pulled him into hug. Three figures appeared. They stood in front of Percy. Their mouths moved but no words came out. The fates.

I went over to Artemis and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She didn't even shake them off, she really did love him. He was perfect for her. But he was gone.

Percy's PoV

The fates looked at me, I stared back at them. The one in the middles mouth opened.
"We can not let you die,"
"So we are giving you a second chance,"
"Live young hero,"
My eyes opened wait I thought they were already open. I gasped for air and someone scrambled away from me. I shot up and grabbed riptide from my pocket and uncapped it. Chaos came forward and watched me with a sad expression. Just as I was about to stab myself with my sword it was yanked out of my hands and I was slapped.
"DON'T YOU DARE EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!" Artemis screamed at me. Pulling me into a hug that killed my ribs.
"I-I can't bre-breathe," I said, she pulled away blushing furiously.
"Why son?" Poseidon asked
"I will try now, but do not expect me to be normal so fast," I said
"Just try please," Artemis pleaded, what was up with her?
"Like I said I'll try," I replied
"Percy as you may not want people knowing who you are, this is a cloak for you with two swords, a spear and some knifes and a bow," Chaos said throwing something at me. It just wrapped itself around me and became the cloak. It just put itself on me wow. I felt the bow on my back but it was under the cloak.
"Why is the bow under cloak?" I asked Chaos
"It will be in your hand as soon as you imagine it being there and as soon as you pull the string back an arrow will be there already placed for you," Chaos explained
"I can not thank you enough," I said
"You deserve it," Chaos said waving his hand

"Percy..." Artemis trailed off, she was staring at me and I blushed but luckily I had my hood up so no one could see my reaction. Thank the gods. I need to talk to Aphrodite.
"Shall we go then?" I asked, I could do so much stuff with the hunting knives I've got.
"No!" Apollo said grabbing my wrist, if he read my mind.
"Chaos please let me be his therapist with Dionysus," Apollo said, urgh! He knows.
"Ok, but now I will not be here for a while and Percy one of you old friends is in my care," Chaos said winking at me. I just looked at him blankly.
"Wait what?" I said, he winked again. Who does he mean? Wait a sec-
"No wait! Who?! LUKE?!!" I shouted trying to run after but failing miserably landing on my face. Artemis helped me getting up. I thanked her.
"Come on let's go," I said glumly
"The girls are gonna love you," Artemis said smirking, I gulped. We flashed to their camp.

I saw Thalia come forward and bow, she looked at me and I gulped all the hunters had the bows drawn back.
"Who is he? Milady?" Thalia asked
"He is our guardian, he has been through a lot, he is one of the only decent males I've known and if I can trust him I hope you to as well," Artemis said
"He could Percy? No not possible," Thalia muttered, they all thought I was lost. Apparently.
"What would you like me to do Lady Artemis?" I asked bowing to her and all the hunters gasped no male ever showed Artemis that he was ready to be a slave.
"Wash the clothes, make dinner and eat then sharpen the arrows," Artemis said happily.
"I will be on my way then, Milady," I said bowing to her then walking to the river where there was a pile of dirty clothes.

I made two washing machines out of water one for darks and one for lights and then two dryers, one for lights and one for darks. I had to go through all of the clothes to sort them out. Dark on the left and lights on the right. After I had done that I found a pile of underwear, I felt uncomfortable to do that so I would tell Artemis that I shouldn't do it because it's not right. I felt a presence behind me and I finished putting the fist pile of darks into the washing machine, turning around I saw Artemis.
"Milady, I don't think I should do the underwear as it's not appropriate," I said blushing, how happy I am that I have this job. And she nodded.
"As long as you make one more washing machine, I'll help you with this and sharpening the arrows," Artemis said
"Okay," I said willing the water to make another washing machine and dryer.