Chapter 20

3rd PoV

Percy stood looking at the flabbergasted faces of his old friends, the seven pounced upon him grabbing him and pulling him into a dog pile upon him. Jason just above him smiled at Percy.
"Alright tone it down! Get off the poor kid!" Percy heard someone order, Chiron.

Jason got off Percy and gave a hand out to pull him and Percy gladly accepted. Percy looked over to Artemis and she flushed a bright red and Percy looked confused and then looked down and saw himself shirtless again.
"For gods sake! Always Chaos!" He groaned snapping his finger and his cloak appeared on him. Chaos chuckled from the bushes behind Artemis and her hunt.

"Yoeri difgidft!" Clarisse said exaggerated
"No shit Sherlock," Percy replied sarcastically.
"Perseus! Language!" Artemis scolded him
"Yes milady," Percy mocked a bow and then smirked at her. "Well if you don't mind, I shall go for a small walk to clear my mind and after that I shall explain what happened to me and why I've got all those words on me." Percy explained
"And they're all true," he whispered to himself forgetting the seven were stood next to him and Chiron's supersonic ears. They turned to each other and curiously watched Percy from under their eyes.
"Don't be long," Artemis ordered, wagging her finger at him
"Yes milady," Percy rolled his eyes

Artemis led her hunt away when she felt the presence of a primordial around her. She snuck a look behind her and saw Chaos wink at her. Artemis shook her head smiling.
"Wait where's Annabeth?" Hazel asked her eyes curiously popping out.

Percy's fists clenched and his jaw locked. His eyes span around the campers and they moved back in fear only the seven understood he wasn't just angry but upset as well. His eyes turned reddish black.
"That will be explained later!" He growled deeply, Frank pulled Hazel closer. And Percy's fist unclenched.
"It's none of your faults, it was own stupid loyalty, Athena had been right. My own fatal flaw would destroy me." Percy admitted. Chaos's eyes popped out, his thoughts wizzed around his head fast. There's no denying Percy is the one in the prophecy.

Percy's eyes scanned the confused faces of the campers who he still would die for, he shook his head and walked away into the forest. Once again he ended up on the beach but in a place that he remembered he had found by himself. 

His back rested against the tree trunk as breathed in the settling scent of the sea. Flames flicked into action yet still Percy didn't flinch. Percy lay still as a dead body, Percy was a broken soul in a mended body. Only that his prison was his body. His thoughts flew onto a certain sliver eyed goddess. The way her mouth querked up at sides when she smiled and how eyes twinkled as she laughed, oh my god her laugh the sound it was better than anyone's.
"Seriously?" Percy shot up and banged his head on the lowest branch, he silently cursed for being so tall.

Aphrodite cocked and eyebrow up, she smiled at him flirtatiously.
"Look how many times have I told you! I'm not interested!" Percy shouted
"Hey! Calm down! I was only testing you if you were really loyal," Aphrodite stopped him
"Of course I'm loyal! It's my fatal flaw for fucks sake!" Percy growled
"Oi! Calm down, I know ok it hurts when everyone thinks of you in different ways," Aphrodite said sadly

Percy calmed down and looked up at Aphrodite, he smiled at her. Percy pulled her into a hug.
"The only thing is people think that is because 'we are what we pretend to be' and you act like a total slut," Percy quoted
"Who's quote is that?" Aphrodite inquired curiously
"Uh mine?" Percy asked weirdly
"Why are you asking?" Aphrodite giggles
"Em, I-Uh, Dunno really," Percy smiled
"It's a good quote that is," Aphrodite smiled
"Why do you portray that anyway?" Percy asked
"I-I don't know, it's like what everyone what's me to be," Aphrodite said looking down
"Look, no one should give two fucks about who you are and if they do well they can go shit themselves and I hope I can help you remember that, you'll understand that if you be yourself then people will come out and see you for who you really are," Percy paused for a breath "I don't know if you'll find the one you want but if the guy truly cares for you, he will come after you when you scream, he will talk to you when you're upset and he'll love you when you don't feel loved, he'll always be there for you." Percy ended and Aphrodite has tears in her eyes.