Chapter 21

Hey guys really sorry for the late update, I actually forgot about the schedule so yeah. It's quite a long chapter 3000+ discluding this. Enjoy!
_______________________________

3rd PoV

Percy flashed a smile at everyone, he walked over to the beach where his supplies were lying. He looked up at the eyes of his trusting friends and smirked.

"Alright as you know these are the supplies that we are gonna be working with," Percy smiled
Conner and Travis turned to each other, they smirking and then high fived.
"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Travis asked
"You got it!" Conner smirked

"Alright! Jason you empty out Aphrodite Cabins stuff they need and Piper you swap them! Frank and Hazel you're on the Apollo and Demeter cabins! Conner and Travis-"
"Hermes cabin and big house we're on it!" They replied running off with supplies in their hands. Everyone chuckled at them.
"Leo, Hephaestus cabin? And Nico you can get the remaking left over? Do it for the Roman side and Greek side!" Percy concluded
"What are you doing?" Pipers eyes twinkled
"Ah well you've hit the nail," Percy smiled
"What where is the nail?" Leo asked pulling his hammer out
"No, that's not what I meant." Percy slapped Leo's head. "I'm doing the Hunters."

"Well, if you love I want your signature after this." Leo laughed
"Hey! I'm their guardian plus I'm a God, they can't kill me." Percy winked
"Um we're immortal too but I still think whenever I see Thalia mad I shit myself." Jason gulped
"Language! And your sister isn't so bad." Proper crossed her arms
"Really?" Percy questioned his eyebrow querking up.
"Ok fine but she's still nice." Piper jumped

Leo bounced forward "Let me get the supplies!"

The seven and Nico jumped forward and grabbed at the supplies. Suddenly someone emerged from the bush and Nico jumped forward and enveloped the figure in a hug.

"Woah, Nico," the figure smiled
"Will?" Percy squinted
"Oh yeah I should probably move forward," Will smiled as moved forward into the moonlight.

"Will and Nico are together?" Jason rubbed his forehead
"OMG! My OTP!" Piper screamed in delight clapping her hands
"Children of Aphrodite," Leo muttered and Piper wacked him on the arm and Jason laughed.
"Shush! You'll wake everyone up!" Percy groaned at them.

Everyone doubled up and set off to work, Percy slowly sank down to the floor and picked up the stuff he needed. The hunters would kill him but it'll be so worth it. And a plus as he's the guardian he can go into their cabin, hopefully.

"Percy? Um...can I...ur help Nico?" Will asked
"Sure, Death Breath will need the help he needs," Percy winked at them
"Wait what?" Nico blinked
"Oh just kiss already!" Percy said exasperated
"Alright." Will smashed his lips onto Nico's
"Use protection kids!" Percy smirked before running away. And Nico throwing his fist at him.

Line break

Percy sneakily just finished the last bit of magic onto the arrows. So when the hunters fired them it turned into roses and would then sprout giant legs and run away. Ha! It was gonna be so funny.

Percy grabbed at the side of the bed and he silently cursed for the cramp beginning in his foot. He straightened his foot on the floor and the pain began to ease away.

He glanced up and saw auburn hair sprawled across the pillow and the sweet scent of forest filled Percy's nose. Percy smiled at the thought of Artemis looking so peaceful. She's so protective when she's awake and now how peaceful she was.

Percy grappled his arm around the pole and stood and firm metre away from her. He blew a small kiss towards her. What the help are these feelings?! Get over her! You need to be smart! She ain't ever gonna love you! Who would any way? A seriously blowing a kiss? To an asleep woman who hates males? Percy! Get a grip!