Chapter 22

3rd PoV

The hunters rested in their cabin, waiting for the bong to go for supper.

Thalia sniffed and Artemis patted her back, Artemis whispered some soothing words to Thalia but Thalia ignited all of them and blamed her harder.

Artemis felt rage coursing through her but pushed it down. She should not be angry. Ah should be angry.

Thalia hurt her Percy. Urgh! These feelings! What is this?! Her heart felt like it was being squeezed and it ached.

Why did ache? What did it ache for? It aches for a certain seaweed brain.

Thoughts wizzed round in Artemis's head as she thought of Mònos/Percy. She smiled.

"Milady are you okay?" Olivia asked
"Y-Yeah, totally fine," Artemis's gaze rested upon Thalia who sniffed again. She patted her back and stood up.

The gong bell went signalling supper, the hunters rushed out and Thalia wiped her eyes and stood up.

Artemis walked over to the door and smiled at her cousin.

"Can I please go for a walk, Milady?"  Thalia hung her head low
"Of course you can." Artemis replied suddenly her jealousy and rage going away
"Thank you, Milady." Thalia said gratified

Artemis strolled our of the cabin and sat down on the table in the mess hall that had once been such a small place before.

Line break

Thalia casually strode into the forest as if everyday she would just do that. The hairs on the back of her neck began to tingle.

She felt as if she was gonna be attacked but in the middle of the woods? Nah not possible.

She had entered alone and neither saw anyone go in before her. But her senses said otherwise. She turned on the spot and glanced around her.

Thalia let out a breath and threw her hands through her hair. This was totally normal right?

She was pushed into a tree and lashed out to the person pushing her against the tree. He groaned but didn't let go.

She was soon tied to the tree, her wrist and ankles bound tightly. Thalia soon felt those parts of her body go numb.

"Not so very private now?" A boy strode out
"Ha so vile!" A girl slipped her hand in his
"What are we gonna do with her now, Kyle?" The guy asked who had been holding Thalia up.
"We will show her what can happen when you are friends with a monster." Kyle smirked
"Which monster? I am no friend of a monster! Are you implying that I am betraying the camp? Or the Gods?!" Thalia snarled at them
"Oh honey, please, this face of Diana here, do you think we give two fucks? No we're talking about that creature that apparently is your guardian," Diane replied "If he is your guardian then why did he snap at you? Why isn't he here yet?"

Thalia felt someone grab her waist and start groping on her. She felt vile. Someone tugged at her t-shirt and pulled it over her head.

Slowly by slowly, they undressed her and made one of the Ares campers who hated Percy tough her up.

Thalia felt the hands cup her boob and felt tears fall down her cheeks.
"Stop! Please! Stop it!" She pleaded
"Ha! Not so strong now!" Kyle called
"Dylan! Go harder on her! Or do you need help?" Paul walked over and started to stroke Thalia's cheeks

"Don't cry, forget everything and you'll enjoy it," Paul whispered in her ears
"No! I don't want to be a slut like, Diane." Thalia growled still some fight left in her