Chapter 31

3rd PoV

Artemis eyes slowly opened. She stretched her arms and hit something hard. She gasped and sat up. Percy turned and pulled her close. Artemis let go and rested her head on his chest.

She liked it. But she was or wasn't ready to accept the feelings she didn't know. She has had enough time to know it's not wrong but is she ready?

Getting up, Artemis pushed Percy back and stood up. Her legs wobbly like jello.

Percy peeked out of one his eyes and saw Artemis trying to walk. Percy rushed up and grabbed her waist and hand. She looked up, smiling. Percy smiled back "Let me help you,"

"Okay," Artemis grabbed her head "What did I do last night?"
"Not much to be fair just drank a can full of vodka," Percy shrugged
"Vodka?!"
"Yeah," Percy sat her down "Oh wait, lemme go get someting,"
"Someting?" Artemis asked herself

Percy went into his room trying to find the drink. As he couldn't see it, Percy open a draw and found a packet. Durex large. His eyes widened and he choked, Percy acted all cool about having sex and everything but in reality he was so scared for his first proper time.

He pulled it out there were five, why would he need five? Picking one up he slipped into his pocket for emergencies. What? A horny teenage god may need it for emergencies, Percy didn't want to have children so soon.

Percy slowly relaxed and chuckled, finally then bursting out, laughing madly. He returned back to Artemis.
"Well did you find it?" Artemis asked
"What? Find what?" Percy sat down
"Whatever you were looking for." Artemis rolled her eyes
"Oh!" Percy stood up "Its gonna be in the kitchen,"

Percy rushed in and found a pack of the lemon and apple drink lying in one of the cupboards. Grabbing a cup and warming up water, he poured the packet into the cup. He willed the water to mix with it and trudged back to Artemis.

"Here you gah." Percy lay down.
"Thanks and take into consideration this is my room." Artemis replied taking a sip
"Yeah, I know,"'
"Well..."
"Well I have nothing to do so why not talk to you?"
"Why don't you do thing like other males do like watch porn or rate girls out of 100?"

Percy eyed Artemis and raised an eyebrow "You think that's what, us, males do?"
"Well what else do you do?"
"Seriously, open your mind and let it roam free, get rid of anything protecting you and set yourself free!" Percy said
"I'm, well, okay with you I'll try,"
"Why me?"
"Because you're the one person whose understood me for being me and not knowing me as someone told in the myths and stories, I'm not that scary am I?" Artemis looked at Percy through her eyelashes
"Not at all," Percy said and then thought for a minute "Actually a little in the beginning but isn't everyone?"

"Thanks Percy, I don't know what I'd do without you,"
"Aw well. Thanks,"

..........

As Percy and Artemis finally stopped talking to each other and finding more thing about each other. They went to go find Phoenix.

"Finally actually acknowledged me," Phoenix said from a room
As Percy pushed the door open he saw different types of homes for different animals. It was bigger than it looked from the outside. Then realising Percy understood that the whole van was much bigger than he thought.

Artemis left the two of them and went to the front where the automatic driving thing and was doing it's ting.

She sat down and looked at the map, she worked out around 2 to 3 more hours till they arrived.

Getting bored she thought about having a shower, going into her room she stripped and went into the bathroom forgetting to close her bedroom door properly.