- THIRTY FOUR -

- Yasmine -

Ah, what a beautiful day to die. The sky was nice, the birds were chirping, and you could practically smell the death in the air. Today was the day. We had nice weather, so our plans weren't going to be ruined and we could take advantage of it all we wanted. Wind pressures were also in our favor. The cool air coming tonight would hopefully change the time of death, making it look like the Sly Serpent himself died earlier on. Today was great killing weather.

Dressing in an outfit favored by the Serpent while adding a few modifications to it, I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. The man who had literally stole my heart stood waiting against his new car, a knowing smile stretched on his face. He scanned over my figure, admiring the look I was achieving. We fell into our seats and took off to run our errands.

We waited, picking and choosing the right moment to strike. We watched him as he windows shopped without a single damn. How foolish he was to be running around carelessly knowing that we could strike at any given moment. When we were in the clear, we made our move. We followed him into the abandoned shop as Ali killed all the electronics. Upon entering the store, his eyes flew up to meet my cat-eyed pairs. He slowly servailenced my body, taking it all in.

I slowly turned my attention away from him, I took a look around the little place. His eyes followed me from here to there. I could feel his excitement as he neared me. He really thought he would get his chance with me, how cute! Purposely dropping something, I squatted down to get it. He stopped in his tracks and gasped as I pulled my weight up. I turned to face him, but never gave him the attention. Peering up into the camera behind him, I smiled, knowing that Ali was watching every move I made.

Shifting my eyes over to Jafar, I gave him a smile. "Clumsy me, I just dropped this."

He tried to play it cool. "It happens to the best of us."

I faked a giggle and lightly grazed his arm with my hand. So, going to have to burn that off later. I complimented him on his nonexistent humor, making small chat and whatever else girls do to seduce a boy. Finally, when his guard was down, I dropped it on him.

"So what do you look for in a man?" he smiled, "Looks? Charm? Brains? Maturity?"

I leaned in closer to him. "I look to pull out their beating hearts."

His face dropped from the clouds. He tried to reach behind him, looking for the staff that I held at my fingertips. Turning to look at the empty spot, he searched wildly.

"Looking for this?" I played with the rounded snakehead. I let him snatch it from my hands as he tried to use it against me. He slapped the head a few times, thinking that would help it work.

"Why isn't it working?" he mumbled.

I opened my hands, showing off the glittering red rubies. He faces the staff's snake head and it then dawned on him that they had been missing this whole time. Taking the staff from him, I drove it deep into his abdomen. I pushed him over to the other side of the shop and drove the staff into the wall, pinning him to it like he was a paper on a tac.

He coughed up blood as he tried to speak. I watched his shirt drench itself in his disgusting blood. I watched the life leave his perverted eyes as he disappeared into nothing. I left him there to be found by some unsuspecting shopper or worker but not before I placed his heart in a jar.

I trashed the place before exiting through the back. I was greeted by a little rat that held a nice place in my heart. He wrapped me up in his arms and spun me around a few times. We laughed and made little jokes before heading home. As we emerged from the alleyway, the sirens of police cars brought smiles to our faces. We didn't think we would get this early of attention but publicity was nice.

We shared a kiss and took off. We were going to to get Jafar from here.