+ 1 +

Rosé's POV

Today is the day. I am debuting with Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo as BLACKPINK today! All of our hard work is worth it. The days where we practiced all day, all the criticism we heard from the trainers, and enduring being hated by other trainees because we are leading. It's all finally paying off!

3 years of being away from my family to train is hard. At first, I was hesitant because I was just curious about it as Jimin left me for this. I was going to reject the offer, but my heart for music told me to go for it.

Every member of the group has it's own role. For me, I'm the main vocalist and the lead dancer. I have featured on a track of senior artist under YG, but my name wasn't written on it. I was just named as a YG trainee there, and people loved my voice.

The moment I stepped on the stage, I felt the pressure. We are debuting under one of the top agencies of the K-pop. Fans cheered for us immediately and that made me feel more nervous.

I took a deep breath. Imagine that's it's only you and the girls, Chaeyoung. You can do this without any mistakes! You've been practicing for months.

The music started and we started to sing and dance. The four of us did our best while performing our two debut songs titled 'Boombayah' and 'Whistle'. It went smoothly, without any of us making mistake. By the end of the performance, we are all panting.

As soon as we stepped backstage, the four of us hugged.

"We did it, girls!" Jennie unnie said.

"I'm so happy!" Jisoo wiped her tears.

"I can't believe we're finally here." Lisa, our maknae, said.

"I'm so proud for us!" I said.

All four of us are crying in so much happiness. Today is a special day, our first stage. I'm tired, but I'm still full of energy. We waited for the whole show to finish before finally going home.

We walked to the parking lot so we can go back to the dorm and rest a bit. We were restless. We were practicing for our debut without any rest. Jennie and Lisa are still crying. They can't still believe that we already debuted.

We safely arrived at the dorm. Manager unnie and our bodyguards are with us.

"CHUKAHAE BLACKPINK!!" We were surprised as we opened the door.

YG sajangnim, Teddy-ssi, 2NE1, BigBang, Winner, iKon, AkMu, Jinusean, Psy, Epik High and Lee Hi. There are balloons with our photos, cakes, gifts, confettis, foods and they are all wearing a shirt with 'BLACKPINK debut' exept for sajangnim. They prepared a surprise debut party for us!

"You did a great job. People liked you girls!" Sajangnim said proudly.

"Thank you, sajangnim" We said as we bow.

"Congratulations, BLACKPINK." Dara unnie, Chaerin unnie and Bom unnie said and hugged us.

"There's finally a girl group except for us!" CL unnie said happily.

They helped us a lot when we were still trainees. I remember that one time, Dara unnie gave us a bucket of chicken days before christmas. I hope that Minji unnie is also here, I miss her.

"I love your songs."

"Congrats."

"Keep up the good work."

"We are looking forward for your next performances. Congrats."

They all congratulated us and even prepared a video of our parents greeting us. We started crying again. This day is very special to us. Being able to debut is really hard. You need to compete with the other trainees even though they are your friends. 17 to 18 hours of training every day. People are asking if we will still debut. But, it's true that if you are hard working you will be able to reach what you want.

When our YG family already left, the girls went to sleep. I am scrolling in the internet to see if people really liked our debut. Many people liked it and said that we will be successful and we are already famous. Some people said that we are just famous because we are under YG Entertainment but I hope they will realize soon that we are really hard working for it. Maybe, I should go to sleep, we still have schedules tomorrow.

I took a shower and changed my clothes to pajamas. I am already lying on the bed when my phone started to ring. It's my mom, requesting a face time. I immediately answered it.

"Roseanne, my daughter. I am very proud of you!!" My mom said excitedly.

She looks so happy and is about to cry in happiness.

"Thank you, mom." I replied sweetly to her.

"Wait, I will call your dad and sister." She called Alice unnie and Dad. They quickly appeared on the screen.

"Ya! I was trying to call you but you are not answering! I wanted to congratulate you!!" Unnie made a sad face.

"I was at the shower when you called. I'm sorry." I laughed because she is still doing the sad face thing.

"Aigoo! Don't laugh at me Chaeyyy!" She shouted on the other line.

"If you two are just going to fight, you should have said so me and your mom just left." Dad said.

"Sorry, dad."

Me and Alice unnie both did aegyo. It's our dad's weakness.

"By the way, you did well on your debut stage Rosè. My friends told me that your voice is good. I am so proud of you." Dad said and smiled at me.

My dad, he's the one who introduced me to music as a child. He taught me how to play guitar which became my hobby up until now.

"Thank you, Dad."

"Rosè I know that you still have schedule tomorrow we will get going. Sleep already, okay?"

"Okay. I'll sleep now! I love you all." I blew a flying kiss to them.

"We love you too, Chaeyoung. Bye!"

I put down my phone on my table and went to bed but I can't sleep. I reached my phone and played some music until a BTS song suddenly played.

I suddenly remembered Jimin. He is the reason why I auditioned for YG. I wanted to know how it feels to become an idol that he left me for it. I should not think about Jimin anymore, but thanks to him I met the best friends that I ever had who are the BLACKPINK members.

---

Jimin's POV

"I heard that a new girl group is going to debut under YG Entertainment." V said excitedly.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes and their debut stage is today." RapMon replied.

"Woah! Let's watch it."

J-hope opened the TV. Their 'Boombayah' stage is already starting.

chumchuneun bulbicheun nal gamssago done
Black to the pink
eodiseodeun teukbyeolhae Oh yes
chyeoda bodeun maldeun I wanna dance
Like ttaradaradanttan
ttaradaradanttan ttudurubbau

joha i bunwigiga joha
joha nan jigeum nega joha

The girl singing right now catched my attention. She looks familiar. That beautiful face, I'm sure I've seen it before.

jeongmal banhaesseo oneul bam
neowa chumchugo sipeo

BOOMBAYAH
YAH YAH YAH BOOMBAYAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH
BOOM BOOM BA BOOM
BOOM BA oppa

The camera focused on the girl again. Now I know why she seems familiar.

It's Park Chaeyoung, my ex girlfriend!