+ 30 +

Jimin's POV

"Ya! Park Jimin! Can't you hurry and get here already? I have recording in an hour." Chanyeol said on the other line.

"Just wait a little bit. I'm parking already!" I said and hung up.

I am here now at M** Restaurant. And the reason why I'm here? I'm going to surprise Chaeyoung.

I have been sending her flowers and asked Chanyeol pretend at first that it's him and not me. I know that he and Chaeyoung is a little close but he made sure that he only thinks of her as a little sister.

The original plan was for me to show up immediately and not Chanyeol but there was a sudden change with my schedule. Luckily, I convinced him to help me.

I reached the flowers on the back seat and went inside the restaurant.

I saw Chanyeol and he pointed the table where Chaeyoung is sitting. Her head is on the table and she using her phone.

I'm very nervous. What if she gets mad? What if she suddenly leave? I had so many what ifs but it all disappeared when she looked up and smiled upon seeing me.

"Flowers for you." I smiled at her and gave me flowers.

She suddenly pouted.

"Why are you here?" She said.

"Can't I be here? I wanted to see you and I'm your date after all."

"What? What about Chanyeol?" She asked.

"He already left. Let's not talk about him. Can I sit first?"

"Oh. Yeah. You can sit."

I sat and looked at her. She looks confuse. She looks cute.

I chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked.

"Nothing." I chuckled again.

"Don't lie to me, Park Jimin."

"It's just that you're cute." I said.

She looked away and blushed. So, I still have an effect on her. I'm happy to know.

"Shall we eat?" I asked her.

"No. Explain to me first why are you here." She said.

"I'm already hungry. I didn't have lunch just so I can finish work early and go here. Let's eat. Pleaseee." I pouted and acted cute.

"Fine." She said, so I grabbed the utensils to start eating.

"But, explain while eating. Arasso?" She added.

"Okay."

While eating I explained to her everything from sending flowers to how Chanyeol was the one who appeared and not me. She listened to me well and only looked ate me while eating.

She isn't as awkward with me as in the past few months but she's still a little awkward. I think there's an improvement in our relationship.

"So, you were the one sending flowers? As expected." She said.

"You were expecting me and not Chanyeol, huh?" I said with a teasing tone.

"What? N-no" She said, stuttering.

She blushed again and I chuckled.

"But you just said it."

"I didn't."

"Yes. You did, Park Chaeyoung."

"I didn't."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"If it's a lie, your mom will die." I said and drank water.

Everytime I said that in the past when she's lying, she always ends up confessing that she's just lying. I wonder if it still works?

"Fine. I said it. It's because you're the only guy who's bothering me that's why I thought it's you. Don't think other meanings." She said and rolled her eyes.

It still works.

"Okay. Are you done eating?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Let's leave now."

"I thought you wanted to see me?" She said disappointedly.

Is she disappointed that we're leaving already? Is she still hungry?

"Yes. Do you wanna stay and eat more?"

"I don't want to eat more. You said you wanted to see me but you want to leave now. Are you playing with me?"

I understand it now. She thinks we're parting already.

"Yes, I'm playing with you-"

"You jerk." She glared at me.

"Let me finish. I'm playing with you in the amusement park. What the heck were you thinking?" I said.

"N-nothing." She blushed.

"C'mon. Let's go to the amusement park. Didn't you say on a recent interview that you wanted to go there?" I asked.

"Yes, but the people might recognize us. I don't want any scandal."

"I rented the whole place. Don't worry."