+ 12 +

Rosé's POV

I am already late! I should blame Lisa for this. That kid didn't woke me up on time.

"Jihooo!" I immediately rushed to the kid as soon as I saw him

"Chaeyoung imo!" he left his mom and hugged me

"Happy birthday, baby!" I said and he kissed me on cheeks

"I'm already a namja, Imo!" he said and showed his muscles even though there's nothing

I put him down. I greeted his relatives. I'm lucky that this is just a private party. Even Jiho's friends aren't here.

I looked around to see if there's still people that I know. BTS caught my eyes. They are all here. The 7 members are all in here.

"Imo, let's go to samchun." Jiho said

The kid pulled me. I didn't have a choice but to follow. It's his birthday.

"Samchun! Chaeyoung imo is here!" Jiho said happily

The BTS members' mouth became wide open except for Jimin. Maybe because in shock that I'm here. Or do they know that I am Jimin's ex?

"A-annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim." I stuttered

I bowed at them nervously and they bowed back. It's awkward.

I looked at the members they were looking away, then I looked at Jimin and he was staring at me! Do I have something on my face?

"Chaeyoung!" Jimin's mom suddenly came and hugged me

"Umma." I smiled

Yes, I call her 'umma'. She was like my mom. Everytime that my parents are going to Australia, she was the one that took care of me.

"I missed you Chaeyoung-ie. We should talk about things. I didn't saw you for years. You have many stories to tell." she tapped my head like I am a kid

I went to a table with her and talked about things. I missed her so much.

-----------

I am now sitting in one table with BTS. They are talking and I am just watching Jimin's relatives play games. Even the adults are playing games. They are only few kids here, so I understand why they are joining.

"Our next game is the news paper game!" Jiho's mom who is the one MCing said.

She explained the rules and the mechanics. It is also said that Jojo will be the one who will choose the pairs who will be joining.

"Come, Jiho. Choose the players." she called her son

Jiho ran to her. He grabbed the mic and start to state the names.

"And lastly...." he looked around "Jimin samchun and..."

I am begging. Lord, please don't let me be his partner.

"Of course. Chaeyoung-ie imo!" he jumped

I froze on my chair but then suddenly Jimin grabbed my wrist for me to stand up.

"Don't disappoint Jiho today. Just go with the flow and don't try to lose on purpose. It is the kid's birthday." he whispered

He's right. Okay. I'll just go with the flow.

The staffs put the newspapers on the floor. Music already started. It's a song for kids. Everybody just danced to it cutely.

Then, the music suddenly stopped. I immediately went inside the newspaper. I am facing Jimin. Luckily, the newspaper is still not that small.

Another 2 rounds passed like a wind. There's still no pair that is ousted.

The next song played, it's Dope by BTS! Jimin, RapMon sunbae and Jin sundae danced to it and went to the center. They are the only members that's chosen by Jiho. People started to cheer for them.

The music stopped. Jimin ran our newspaper and so I do. Only one of my feet can enter the newspaper just like Jimin's, I raised my other foot.

My face is so near to his chest, enough to hear his heartbeat. It was very fast. His heartbeat is very fast. I don't know why.

On that round, half of the pairs was eliminated including Jimin's two groupmates.

Another song for kids played. When it stopped, I panicked. The newspaper is already very small! How would Jimin and I balance here?

While panicking, I felt pair of arms starting to pick me up. Shit. Jimin carried me in a bridal style while balancing with his one foot! I know this is hard.

"Just let us lose already, Jimin. Isn't it hard to balance?" I said

"No. We won't lose. Just keep quiet and don't move. I am having hard time on balancing but I won't let you fall. If you fall, I will catch you. I will win. We will win, no matter what." he whispered on my ears

I slightly nodded and stared at him. It gave me chills. His voice sounds good. Ever since I met him, I already like his voice when he speaks. But why did it became more good? His voice is very addicting.

I miss him. I miss him carrying me. I miss his voice. I miss his touch. I miss everything about him. But I already moved on and he already moved on. I should just continue forgetting him.

On that round all the pairs got eliminated except for us. Some of his relatives teased and congratulated us.

We went back on our seats.

The party continued, full of laughters. I was just there, thinking about what happened with my heart still beating fast.

Am I falling for him again? It can't be. I won't let that happen.

+++++++

My favorite book cover maker in Wattpad made a new cover for my book!! Thank you so much KutuTani❤ ily!