+ 24 +

Rosé's POV

After the whole scene, Jimin dragged me to the rooftoop. He knows that looking in the sky calms me.

"Are you okay?" he suddenly asked.

I just looked at him. He looks exhausted. He might be tired about the drama that just happened.

But even though he looked exhausted he's still handsome. And his mochi cheeks, I wanna squeeze it all of a sudden.

He pouted knowing that I won't answer. He looked cute. Very very cute.

"Chaey, answer me. Are you okay?" He asked again, pouting even more.

I was about to chuckle but then I remembered what happened.

"You shouldn't have done that. Seulgi was hurt." I said.

I saw slight guilt in his eyes.

"But she hurt you first." He defended.

"That doesn't mean you can hurt her. She's a woman and your a man."

"And about what you said there earlier."

"The one that I love Chaeyoung?" He smirked.

"Yes. About that. You shouldn't have said that. I don't want other people to misunderstand what you said. I don't want them to think that we're in a relationship. Especially now that you are dating Seulgi." I said.

Him, saying that he loves me while he's in a relationship with someone is not something good. I know how much Seulgi likes her so I understand why she was mad.

My mind didn't process it earlier but now I understand. She was jealous. And Jimin saying that he loves me wouldn't help either. She will just hate me more and I don't want that to happen.

She have been my friend for a long time. I don't want our friendship to be ruined.

"Me? Dating Seulgi? Where the heck did you hear that?"

"Watch your language, Mister. And I heard it from Seulgi herself."

"No. We're not dating. I only see her as a friend."

"Don't even try to deny it. I saw it myself. You two were together, eating."

"That was just a friendly date. She's the only one thinking we're on a relationship!" His voice raised a bit.

So Seulgi was lying? Why would she do that?

Seulgi isn't someone who assumes too much. I know her. She isn't like that. She's very down to earth.

But even though my mind don't believe what Jimin said, my heart believes it. My heart is happy. I don't know why.

"But still. Even if you're dating her or not. Don't do what you did again. I don't want a scandal. I'm still a rookie. I don't wanna ruin my group. And we're not even back together so dont tell other peoole that you love me." I said and was about to walk out but he grabbed my wrist and made me look at him.

"We might not be together again now but I will make sure in the future we will be."

+++

A/N: I already wrote this chapter last week but it didn't save :( Now I rewrote it but I can't remember it that much so this js just a short chapter. Sorry.