+ 15 +

Rosè's POV

August.

It's finally August!

I've been waiting for this month. The month where I will have a collab and I am finally going to meet my mystery textmate!

I can't hide my happiness. I've been smiling since the month started.

Tomorrow will be the recording for the collab. I also heard the track and I love it very much. It's entitled 'Just Dance' and it's going to be MixNine's OST.

MixNine is YG's survival show. The concept is like Produce 101 but there's still many differences.

Some YG trainees will also be participating. I am nervous for them! I know that the show will be hard but I hope the people will like them and survive till the end.

My phone beeped and my smile automatically turned into a grin. I'm sure that it's a text from J.

From: J

See you tomorrow, princess.

Princess. I don't like anyone calling me that because it reminds me of Jimin but I don't know why I let J call me that.

But wait? Tomorrow? I don't have any free time tomorrow.

Before the track recording, I will go to MBC to record for 'King of Masked Singer'. And after the two schedules, I have a photoshoot with my members for Elle Korea.

To: J

Can you reschedule it? I am busy tomorrow. I have recordings and a photoshoot.

I hit send. I felt guilty. I was the one insisting to meet him but here I am, trying to reschedule the meet up.

From: J

You have a track recording tomorrow for MixNine, right?

How did he knew? I didn't told him about it because YG appa and Teddy oppa asked me not to tell anyone.

Is he a YG staff or what?

To: J

Yeah. How did you know?

I tried to remember if I accidentally told him about it. I even backread our messages but there are none. I didn't said even a tiny hint about a track recording.

From: J

Well then, see you at the recording. Good night, princess.

What the actual fvck?

Is he going to be a staff from the company that YG is collaborating with?

Or maybe he's the producer? But no! Teddy oppa will be the producer. Don't say that he will sneak in the recording? I won't let that happen.

To: J

Ya! What are you talking about!?

This guy is seriously making me nervous.

-----

I carefully listened to the judges' comments. I am now at the 'King of the Masked Singer' studio.

I just finished performing. I hope they liked it. I prepared so much for it.

"Her voice is very unique!" Gura sunbae said.

"Yes. It's a voice that is hard to find." Bongsun sunbae added.

I smiled behind my mask. I already heard those words from many people but hearing it from a sunbae gives me more confidence.

"Chanyeol-ssi, what can you say about the performance?" the MC suddenly spoke.

Oh! Chanyeol is here?

My eyes tried to find for him in the panel of judges. He's really there.

I didn't notice him earlier because I was too focused on singing.

"Once I heard her voice, I already knew who is it." Chanyeol said.

"Jinja?"

"Who is it?"

The other judges asked.

"I can't tell you who is it. She might be mad if I tell it." Chanyeol laughed.

He looked at me. I shook my head at him hoping that he will not be encouraged by the others to reveal my identity.

"Just a hint."

"The starting letter of her group name."

"Or just a letter from her company."

The judges whined. They look like they really want to know who am I.

"Can I say a letter from your company?" Chanyeol looked at me, still smiling.

I hesitated first but I still nodded.

"There's a 'G' in her company's name." he winked.

"Oh! I get it now!!" one of the judges said.

"Nado!" other one said.

I laughed silently. The other judges still look confused.

-----

I entered the YG building with a big smile on my face. I didn't got eliminated on 'King of the Masked Singer'. Who wouldn't be happy?

Chanyeol went to my waiting room before leaving. We chatted for a while and went on our own ways.

I can't deny it. I enjoyed my time with him. He's a very jolly person but there's only one thing that I don't like about him.

His height.

I always feel small beside him. I am always wearing heels when I'm with him but I still look small.

I received a call from Teddy oppa and he said that once I arrive the recording would start immediately and that the person I am collaborating with is already here.

He also said that I should eat first before recording because we will record non-stop until we get it perfect. So, that's what I'm going to do.

I sat down in the YG cafeteria waiting for the foods. Ahjumma said that she will heat again the foods for me.

"Chaeyoung, here's your food." Ahjumma placed the tray on my table.

"Kamsahamnida, ahjumma." I smiled at her.

I finished eating and took out my phone as I felt it vibrate.

From: J

Go to the recording room now, princess.

I eyes widened in the text. Is he really here? How did he enter?

If he's on the recording room then he's with Teddy oppa! Only few staffs are there!

Then I received another text.

From: J

I'll give you a hint. I am the only blonde in here.

I quickly stood up and went to the recording room.

I looked carefully on the names of the recording rooms. Teddy oppa recently changed his recording room.

Where is it? I walked a little bit more and I finally found the room.

I took a deep breath before I knocked and slowly opened the door.

I bowed and smiled to everyone.

My eyes automatically roamed around the room to find J. And as soon as I saw the only blonde in here, I saw a familiar face.

I gasped in disbelief.

Why the fuck is he here?

Is he really J or this is a prank?

Why is Jimin here?