+ 23 +

Rosé's POV

It's been two weeks since I knew that Seulgi is dating Jimin. I've distanced myself from Seulgi and haven't seen her ever since the sleep over.

I still can't believe that they are really dating. Months ago, Seulgi was just fangirling on Jimin and now they are dating.

I am happy for her. She's finally with the man of her dreams but I feel sad. Not just because Jimin is my ex but also he might hurt Seulgi.

I don't want that to happen. Seulgi and me have been friends for so long. I've seen every side of her. She's just an innocent girl.

Today, we're on a concert. Red Velvet and BTS are also part of this concert. Jisoo unnie is getting ready to MC the concert with Taehyung sunbae and Jinyoung sunbae on the room next to ours.

The other two members went to Twice's dressing room with Red Velvet. Of course, I didn't go.

I'm alone with the stylists in our dressing room. They are still fixing my hair. Except for that, I'm ready to go.

After they fix my hair, I stood up to practice singing.

I heard the door open and was about to turn around when a hard slap landed on my face. Wtf!?

I looked at the person that slapped me. And to my shock, it was Seulgi. Why did she do that?

Did she knew that I am Jimin's ex?

Our staffs quickly went between us and held Seulgi. My members also went in between while the Twice members, who I didn't know that were here hid me behind their backs.

Seulgi's members went to her with a 'what the fuck?' look on their faces.

"Are you okay?" Momo asked me.

I was still shocked to even answer. My cheeks hurt but my heart hurts more.

She's my friend and I didn't do anything wrong to her. Why would she slap me?

"You're really asking her if she's okay?" Seulgi suddenly shouted.

She got out of our staffs' hold and grabbed my wrist hard. I let out a moan as she held my wrist tighter.

"You! I thought we were friends but you're a slut!" Her eyes are flaming in anger.

I never seen her this mad. She looks scary. She looks like she will kill me anytime.

"What are you talking about?" I tried to get my wrist away from her grip but she was stronger.

"You don't know what I'm talking about? YOU FUCKING STOLE JIMIN AWAY FROM ME! YOU BITCH!" She yelled.

"I didn't do anything." I said.

"Stop acting like an angel!" She raised her hand again to slap me.

I closed my eyes, ready to feel pain on my cheek again but nothing touched my face.

I opened my eyes and saw a mad Jimin holding Seulgi tight. If Seulgi looks scary just now, she looks like a little puppy now that is scared.

Jimin looks even scarier. If he could burn in anger he is practically ashes now.

Seulgi stepped back as Jimin stepped closer.

"I clearly told you to not touch my Chaeyoung, didn't I?"

He stepped closer to her again, grip on her even getting tight. Red Velvet members are trying to separate the two but Jimin didn't even move an inch.

I was about to help on separating the two but Jimin suddenly let go of Seulgi, making her fall on the ground.

"I love Chaeyoung already even before I met you. That's not going to change. Never. Even if you hurt her, she's the one that I love."

Did he just say that he loves me?

+++

A/N:

I'm sorry if this is a bad chapter. I've been sick ever since this morning but I wanted to update.