+ 5 +

Rosé's POV

"Rosé." Lisa whispered as she tries to wake me up.

"Wae?" I scratched my eyes, still feeling sleepy.

"I'm hungry." She pouted.

Why is this kid always hungry? She eats the most out of the four of us and yet, she doesn't gain weight.

"Then why did you wake me up? What's the connection of you being hungry to me?" I said

"Buy me foods." She said.

I knew it. She will make me pay again. Aigoo.

"No." I turned my back at her.

"Jebal (please)!"

She tried to make me say yes by acting cute. That won't work on me.

"No. You have your own feet."

"Please!" She did a more cute poses.

"Aish. Fine. But where would I buy your food?"

I'm so lazy to stand up but I can't resist our maknae's cuteness. She's still a kid, after all. She needs to be taken care of. Especially because she's very far from her family.

"I saw a canteen near. It's just inside the building. It's 4 rooms away from here if you turn right? I think?" She said.

When it comes to food, she knows it all. When it comes to math problems, she doesn't know anything.

"Arasso." I stood up and walked to the door.

"Chae, where are you going?" Jisoo unnie suddenly asked.

"I'm going to buy food for Lalice." I replied.

"Okay. Take care!" She smiled.

I walked out in the room. I followed the directions that Lisa thought me. I was about to go inside the canteen but I noticed a familiar figure walking. I squinted my eyes to see who it is and I think I have a bad luck. It's Park Jimin again. I turned right where the aisle don't have people going around, hoping that he wouldn't see me. In my disappointment, he still saw me. He looked at me and then checked the surroundings if there are people. I turned around pretending that I didn't saw him. I can feel him slowly approaching me.

"Chaeyoung." He called me.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jimin sunbae-nim."

I bowed at him because I don't want to be rude on a sunbae.

"Can we talk?" He asked nervously.

"Sunbaenim, mianhae. I already need to go my members are waiting for me." I replied. It's true though Lisa is waiting for her food.

"Can't you spare me a minute? It will not last long." he pleaded a little bit

"Sunbae-" he didn't let me finish and cut me off

"I just wanna say sorry for everything. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry. Please don't act as if we didn't had something in the past." He half-shouted.

"Is that all? It's my choice to act as if I don't know you. Who would even want someone who hurt them back in their life?" I stopped for a while. "So if you can excuse me. I will leave already." I said politely as I turned back at him.

He was speechless. I want to tell him all of my emotions but I chose to not. Staffs may hear us. BLACKPINK's career is just rising and he's our sunbae. I need to respect him, even though I hate him so much. I have no choice, a junior artist like me is required to be respectful to the senior artists.