+ 17 +

Rosé's POV

"Lalisa! Park Chaeyoung! If you two don't go here now. We will have you ride a bus or walk to Gimpo Airport!" Jennie unnie shouted from the living room.

I quickly applied lip tint on my lips while Lisa changes her shoes for the 5th time. 

The two of us woke up late and our unnies didn't even bother waking us up. They said it's a revenge for giving them the pizza last week.

It wasn't our fault though. We called them to eat pizza but they said that they will just eat later. We couldn't stop eating because it was delicious and unconsciously ate all the pizza.

"Ya, Lalisa. Just go with the shoes that you are wearing now." I said.

I dragged her out of my room and we both run to the living room.

-----

There are cameras anywhere I look. There are also many people from different fansites and media outlets.

Me and Lisa are holding hands while our unnies walked ahead of us.

"There are more people than the last time." Lisa whispered to me.

When we arrived at the plane, I sat next to Jisoo unnie. She's busy with her phone. Maybe she's checking what the Blinks are saying again.

We're going to Japan for a photoshoot for Nylon. I am actually very excited every time we have a photoshoot. Besides on being a singer, being a model is also my dream.

Last July, we debuted at Japan with an album. The album doesn't have new tracks. It's just japanese translations of our current songs.

We had a concert and it was very memorable. We got to see over 14, 000 Blinks.

We practiced for months for that debut. I was very nervous for that concert. Singing and memorising the Japanese songs was hard.

Lisa's parents was there and also YG appa. My parents also called me before and after the concert. They were very proud of me even though my dad would always say that he wants me to go back to Australia because be misses me so much.

"Rosé, let's take a photo." Jisoo unnie suddenly said.

She handed me the phone. We took many photos but we all know that only some will be posted. You know that girls are like that.

"What should we post?" She asked while scanning the photos.

We deleted the other photos that we don't like. Now, we're down to only two photos.

"What's better this or this?" I asked Jennie and Lisa who are bebind us and showed them the photos.

"The first one is better." Lisa said.

"Just post it both." Jennie said and went back on her phone.

-----

"That's a good shot! Pose more!" The photographer said while he continue to click for photos.

I strike more poses. I want to give my best in this photoshoot.

Me and my members always dreamed to be a cover girl on a magazine. And now we're finally doing it and we have many offers!

We're doing first the solo shots and later will be group and duo shots.

"Okay! That's it! You did a great job!" The photographer complemented.

I bowed to him and quickly went to the dressing room. Lisa who is posing right now is the last member before the group shots.

I entered the dressing room again and changed my outfit. After that, I waited for our make up artist to finish the final touches of Jennie's make up.

"Should I put dark eyeshadow or nude eyeshadow?" Nari asked.

"I think nude suit me better." I smiled at her.

She have been working with us ever since debut. She is very nice and always ask if our make up is already okay and if we want to change something.

It was her birthday last month and I gifted her an EXO The War album. It has the sign of the members. I asked help from Chanyeol oppa.

She is really a big EXO-L. She was very sad when the concert tickets immediately sold out and she didn't got to buy one.

"Your make up's done. I'll do Lisa's now." She said and went to our maknae.

I heard my phone ringing. My sister is calling.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Chaeyoung! Junho proposed to me!!" My sister said excitedly.

"OMG! You said yes, right?" I smiled.

They're relationship is great. They've been dating for five years and I'm happy that he finally proposed to my sister.

"Of course! Make sure that you will attend my wedding, okay?"

"But I don't decide my schedule." I said sadly.

"Don't worry we will inform your manager and the wedding will be on Korea."

"Okay."

"Bye already. See you soon, Chaey!"

"Ne. Annyeong." I said and ended the call.

"ROSÉ! GET HERE NOW!" My manager shouted.

-----

I hugged my baby pink colored teddy bear as soon as my body touched the bed. I'm so tired but I'm still happy.

Photoshoots are tiring but I enjoy it so much. It's a good experience.

I am now reviewing the photos from the photoshoot. The photographer took all the photos really nice. He was a nice choice.

A message suddenly popped out when I am scrolling. I opened it.

From: Park Jerk Jimin

I need your help. After this, I won't bother you anymore. Just help me with this one.