+ 14 +

Rosè's POV

From: J

See you on August, Park Rosè.

I smiled as I read the text. I'm finally going to meet him!

We've been texting for months but he's still hiding his identity. It's like he's afraid for me to know who is he or maybe he is shy. But it's not an excuse.

He's nice. Really really nice. He's attitude is what girls are finding for. Just in text, I can feel it. He is caring and an ideal type.

I replied to him while smiling and put my phone in my pocket. I can't wait for August.

I looked at my members giggle as they watch a show from Netflix. I'm not in the mood to watch. I'm so tired. We've been practicing all day.

It's already 2:00 AM and we're still here at our company. We're practicing hard since our cameback stage will be next week but the girls decided to chill for 30 minutes.

Tomorrow, I will fetch my family from the airport. They will stay here for 2 weeks and watch our performances.

I'm lucky that my parents have one month vacation. The other members also want to see their parents watch us but they are busy and can't absent from their works.

YG appa announced recently that our company is collaborating with another company. He said that I will be part of it and will just call me to his office to discuss about it.

I don't know which company we will be collaborating with but I think it's JYP. Park Jinyoung sajangnim is a good friend of YG. They've been friends ever since they were teenagers.

We heard a knock from the door. Lisa immediately opened it.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, YG sajang-nim said that you should go to his office." The staff said.

"Ne. Kamsahamnida." I bowed at her and she left.

The members looked at me with curious eyes. Jennie even raised pouted at me.

"Ya! Did you do something wrong?" Jisoo slightly slapped my arm.

"Maybe he will scold you again." Jennie teased me and they laughed.

"I think it's about the collaboration?" I said.

I'm sure it's about that. I am doing fine with the comeback preparations so there's no way that it's about our comeback. I also don't have scandals or rumors.

"Ah yes! YG said you will be part of it right?" Lisa jumped to me.

"Ne. Maybe he will tell me who will be collaborating with me." I smiled.

I left the room. I am very excited. This will be my first collaboration after debut. Just thinking about it makes me smile.

Anything related to music makes me happy. Music became my passion through the years. I express my feeling through it and get strength from it.

I will be happy to collaborate with anyone as long as he/she is nice. If the person is not nice then I will not be nice too.

I have a hobby of returning the attitude that people give to me. But I don't do it to the haters. They are just people that is insecure.

Even though I know that YG appa called me about the collab. I still can't help but to be nervous. What if I did something wrong without my knowledge?

I arrived at his office. I hesitated to knock at the door.

Don't be nervous, Chae. I motivated my self.

I gathered my confidence and finally knocked at the door. YG welcomed me with a smile.

I rarely see YG smile when he calls us. If he smiles it's either he's on good mood or our songs did very well on charts.

"The staff said that you were asking for me?" I said after greeting.

I didn't hesitate to talk. He's on good mood. He's only scary when he's in bad mood.

"Yes. I want to talk about the collaboration." YG said.

"Ne. What about that?" I asked politely.

"It is already decided who you'll be collaborating with." He said.

"Who is it?" I smiled.

"It will be a surprise. He chose you by the way." He raised his eyebrows.

"Just tell me who is it." I pouted.

I also tried to do aegyo. I want to know who's the guy I'm collaborating with. So I can prepare.

"No, Chaeyoung. You know I won't change my mind." He said seriously.

Right. He will not change his mind.

"At least tell me what's are we going to do in the collaboration? Sing, dance or what? And when is it gonna happen?" I pouted again.

He should at least let me know this information. If it's acting then, I'll quit. It's Jisoo unnie who is good at acting and not me.

"It's a theme song for a survival show." He said.

"And the recording will be on?" I excitedly said.

This will be my first ever theme song! It's making me excited. Even though I know that I'll not be on the M/V, I'm fine with it. My voice is still there though.

"August." He simply answered.

August? It's next next month!

There's still a little waiting before the collaboration. I'll make sure to do my best.

I don't care who I'll be collaborating with. I want to share my talent with everyone.

Who ever is it. I am happy.