+ 6 +

Rosé's POV

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!" Lisa shouted as she run after me.

We're now at the playground near our dorm. We don't have any schedules today so it means, FREE TIME!

We were just here to smell some fresh air since there are many trees. But, I noticed that Lisa is texting with someone and decided to steal her phone. I looked at the phone while running to see who is she texting with. The name on the phone says 'Kunpimook'. I don't know who is it but it sounds like a Thai name. I purposely slowed down so Lisa would get her phone. As predicted, she got it.

"Lisa~ Who's Kunpimook?" I teased her and poked the sides of her stomach.

I've never heard of that name. This is the first time.

"It's my friend from Thailand, Rosé." She rolled her eyes.

"Is it a male or a female?" I continued to tease her.

"It's a male, but he is just my friend."

Friend my ass. That doesn't look like the situation now. She looks like a tomato!

"Just a friend? Then why are you blushing?" I laughed.

"Stop teasing me, Chaeyong!" She even blushed more.

"He's your crush right? Show me his photos." I demanded.

I'm really curious now about how he looks like. Is he handsome?

"He isn't, and just search his name on internet so you would know." She walked out.

She went to Jisoo unnie who is now taking photos of Kuma (Jennie's dog). Her own dog is sleeping so she didn't bring him.

I brought out my phone and searched 'Kunpimook' on Google. The photos showed Bambam from Got7. So it's BamBam? As far as I know Lisa had crush on him when they were a kid. They are very close in the past up until now. The two of them are also close with the dance machine of NCT which is also a Thai. He's name is Ten.

Suddenly a message popped up. It's from the unknown person again. I sat down and read his message.

From: +82xxxxxxxxxx

Good morning, Park Chaeyoung!

So we're on full name basis now? This person has been sending me text messages for a month already and I always read it but never replied to it. Sometimes, he/she sends me quotes that gives me good vibes. I must admit though, this person brightens up my mood.

"CHAEYOUNG! Let's go back to the dorm!" Jisoo unnie called.

"Ne! Coming!!" I ran to them.

------

"I'm so bored!!" I shouted.

Jennie and Lisa went to the super market to buy ingredients for the food that they will cook. Jisoo unnie and me didn't tag along and I regret it. I feel so bored!

"Should I text the unknown person?" I asked my self.

I should. I mean, the person didn't do anything wrong and is actually spreading some good vibes on me. It won't hurt to have a talk.

To: +82xxxxxxxxxx

Hello?

"He won't harm me right?" I asked myself before clicking the send button.

I waited for the person's reply. It's already been 10 minutes but he/she is still not replying. I'm getting bored and bored as time passes by. My phone suddenly vibrated. Finally, a reply from the person!