+ 32 +

Rosé's POV

"So the two of you are together again?" Jennie unnie asked.

It's the morning after the surprise. They were already asleep when I came home. That's why they still don't know what really happened last night.

"Yes." I said shyly.

"How? OMG! I'm so happy for you, unnie!" Lisa said excitedly.

I told them every details of what happened last night. From going to the restaurant to how he surprised me and asked me to be his girlfriend again in the amusement park.

I can feel my cheeks heating as I told them what happened. I'm very happy.

"So he's the flower sender?" Jisoo unnie said teasingly and poked the side of my stomach.

I nodded and blushed more.

"Woah. Look at her blushing and smiling. She's so in love with him. Oh my god!" Lisa said and laughed.

Jisoo unnie laughed too but Jennie remained serious.

"Nini, are you mad?" I said with low voice.

She shook her head and smiled at me.

"No, I'm not mad. I'm actually happy for you and Jimin. I like him for you. But at the same time, I'm worried."

"Why? Is it because of Seulgi?"

"Yes, what if she hurts you again if she finds out?" She said worriedly.

"Aish. Of course, Jimin would protect her! Didn't you see what happened the last time?" Jisoo unnie said and giggled.

"I clearly told you not to touch my Chaeyoung, didn't I?" Lisa imitated Jimin and giggled with Jisoo unnie.

"But Jimin isn't always with Chaey." Jennie unnie looked at them.

"If he's not with me, you three are going to protect me right?" I smiled at her.

"Of course. We would not let anyone hurt you again." She said and hugged me.

•••••

Jimin's POV

"Ya! Pabo! Wake up!" I heard Jin said.

Someone threw a pillow at me and I immediately grabbed it. I threw it back at them. They still threw it at me once again.

I finally opened my eyes and glared at them. The six of them are all standing in front of my bed like they're waiting me to announce something.

"What do you want?" I said, still glaring at them.

"Tell us what happened last night!" Jungkook said.

"Did she say yes?" Yoongi said.

"Come on, tell us!" Taehyung said and shook me.

"Can't I eat breakfast first?" I told them as I sat.

"What breakfast? It's already 12PM! We waited for you at the living room last night but you went in through the other door and sneakily went to your room." Namjoon said.

"We thought you didn't came home. Luckily, Jungkook entered your room and saw you!" Hobi said.

"Tell us now. We waited for a long time, hyung!" Jungkook said.

"I will eat first. Chaeyoung will be mad if I don't eat." I told them and ran to our dining table.

They followed and sat together with me.

"So, she said yes?" Hobi said while grinning.

I nodded.

Taehyung and Jin jumped around happily. They even hugged each other.

"I told you she will say yes." Namjoon smirked at Yoongi.

"Congrats, bro." Yoongi said and tapped my shoulders.

He went upstairs. Probably going to sleep again like he always does.

"When are we going to meet her?" Jin asked me excitedly and sat beside me.

"Why should you meet her?" I asked them.

"Ya! Of course, she's our sister in law now! We should definitely meet her!" Taehyung sat on my other side.

"What if she doesn't wanna meet y'all?" I asked them and raised my eyebrows teasingly.

"Why would she not want to meet us? We're all handsome. We're actually be better than you." Jungkook teased me.

"She might leave you when she meet us." Taehyung teased me too.

I laughed at them and went to the kitchen to wash my plate.

I would introduce my girlfriend to them soon. I would do it even if they didn't told me to do so. They played an important role on my plans to get her back together. They gave me so many advices.

I'm so excited to see them meet.

++++

A/N:

Hello everyone! I finally decided to continue this story after a year of being inactive. I'm sorry for making you all wait. I will also be writing another book. It's called 'Modern Fairytale'. It's a Taehyung fanfic. It already have one chapter. I hope you all will still support me on that one. I love you all!

xoxo,
oshunism