+ 13 +

Jimin's POV

"Woah. Jimin, It's been a week but I still can't believe that your ex Chaeyoung and BLACKPINK's Chaeyoung is the same person!" Jin exclaimed

We just arrived at our company after a schedule. We'll record for a track for out next album called 'Love Yourself'.

"You didn't asked." I raised my eyebrows

"Hyung, did you made any track for our new album?" Jungkook asked Suga

Taehyung gestured him to shut up. Suga is sleeping and no one wants to accidentally wake up him. He might curse.

We've been working on our new album for over a month already. We're already done choosing tracks but we're still choosing the title track.

Our producers and even us are stuck with 'Go Go' and 'DNA'. Both songs are great so we're really having hard time on choosing.

Our CEO said that our comeback will be on September. It's still far but we want to put everything on this album. It's only June.

There were some YG staffs that visited our company yesterday. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I heard that BLACKPINK will be releasing teasers for their new song next week.

I don't know why but knowing it made me happy. It's been a while since their last comeback and I'm already missing them on music shows.

RapMon entered the room. He already changed clothes. Everyone looked at him, he's the one that went to Bang PD-nim.

"Jimin, you need to go to PD-nim's office he wants to talk to you." he chuckled

"Hyung, does he look angry?" I asked

We still didn't talk about the rumors about me and Seulgi but our companies already released statements that we're only friends.

Bang PD got so mad. He didn't called me and just sent a staff to ask if we're really in a relationship. Maybe, now he's already calm.

I nervously entered his office. I've never been called alone. This is like going to a guidance office in school.

"Annyeonghaseyo PD-nim." I bowed slightly

He gestured me to sit. I'm glad, he doesn't look mad. He is smiling so this isn't about the rumors.

"You look nervous, Jimin. I won't scold you. I already talked to SM, the problem about the rumors are already solved. Don't be nervous." he smiled at me

"Arasso." I said

"I called you because Big Hit and YG is collaboratiang to release some songs." he announced

I didn't said any words and just nodded. I don't understand why he called me. What's the connect of the collab with me.

"Suga and CL, Mino and RM, Jin and Dara will be collaborating." he stopped

I looked at him, hoping that I will be part of the collaboration.

"YG requested you to collaborate with one of the members of BLACKPINK. He said that you can choose who to collaborate with. Do you have someone in your mind?" he asked

Ofcourse, I have someone in my mind.

"I want to collaborate with Rosè." I smirked

As a couple we always sang together. Our parents would always say that our voices blend well and that both of us have a beautiful voice.

When we were just starting our relationship, she wished to me that she wants to release a collaboration track with me. Even though we already broke up, I still want to fulfill that wish of hers.

I know that she will hate if she knows about the collaboration but she will have no choice.

"Seems like the two of us are thinking the same." Bang PD said

"Hmm. Wae?" I asked

We are thinking the same? What does he mean by that? He also wants to collaborate with Chaeyoung?

"You also want to collaborate with Rosè-ssi, PD-nim?" I added

"No. I also want you to collaborate with her. I love the voice of Chaeyoung. It's unique and I think it suits your voice. I also saw some fans say it on the internet. By the way you will record the song on August." he said

"Oh. I see." I said

After some talks, he made me leave.

I came back to the room where my members are waiting. Almost half of them are already sleeping. They look so peaceful.

I sat next to Jungkook who is pouting at his phone. It seems like he's texting with someone.

"Is our Jungkook-ie texting with his girlfriend?" I poked his cheeks to tease him.

"Ani! I am just playing a game, hyung. You are the one that is always texting with someone." he said defensively.

I laughed at his cuteness.

Jungkook continued with what he's doing. I don't know why but everytime I try to peek on his phone he is hiding it from me.

I am excited for the collaboration of me and Rosè. I'll finally get to spend sometime with her. I've been missing her so much this days, after the incident in Jiho's birthday.

I am very thankful to my nephew. Because of him I got to see Chae after a week full of schedules. Seeing her relieved me.

I brought out my phone and decided to text her.

To: Chaeyoung

See you on August, Park Rosè.

+++++++

A/N: This is a short chapter again. I'm sorry!