+ 21 +

Rosé's POV

"We're on our way already.... Ne... See you... " Jennie said to Irene unnie on the phone.

Today is gonna be a fun day. We're sleeping over to Red Velvet's dorm!

But I am really nervous to see Seulgi unnie. I mean. I don't really believe that she and Jimin are not dating. I know that she likes him for over a year already.

If they are truly dating and if she knew that Jimin denied it. She will be hurt. She's my close friend and I don't want that to happen. That's why I'm not going to tell her about it.

When we arrived, they greeted us with a hug. We didn't see each other for almost 2 months.

"Let's eat first." Irene unnie said and lead us to the dining area.

"Seulgi unnie cooked all the food. She's in a very good mood today." Yeri said and chuckled.

I looked at Seulgi and she had a very big smile on her face. Seems like she's really on a good mood.

All of us sat and the food was already on the middle of the table. All of it looks delicious.

"You really cooked all of this Seulgi?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Ne. I felt like cooking today." She said and gave us food.

We tasted the foods and it tastes really great!

This is the first time that she cooked for us. Normally, it's Irene unnie and Wendy unnie that cooks when there's a sleep over here. Sometimes, Sooyoung. But never her and Yeri.

"This is the best!" Lisa said and ate more.

"So this is what love can do, huh? Back then the food that you cook tastes awful but now it tastes delicious." Sooyoung said and we laughed.

"Our Seulgie already have a lovelife? You should tell us about it." Jennie unnie teased.

"Let's eat first. I'll tell you about it later." Seulgi said.

Lovelife? So she and Jimin is really dating, huh? She never talked about other guys, only him. So there's a big possibility.

-----

We're already done eating. We're now in the living room and waiting for Yeri to finish showering. We showered by age so she is the last one.

When she finished showering, we turned off the television for our girl talks. We do it everytime.

It's sad that Twice is not here today. They're always busy. If they are not busy in Korea, they are in Japan. It's hard to be with them these days but luckily phones are made so we still talk to them.

"We have a lot of catching up to do. It's been awhile since we had a girls talk." Wendy said.

We talked about a lot of things. Career, endorsements, comebacks and many more. Until we came to the topic of lovelife.

"I heard that Seulgie have a boyfriend already." Jisoo poked her arm and wiggled her eyebrows.

I suddenly became more interested in the topic. I wanna know if she's really dating Jimin or not. And if Jimin lied to me or not.

"We've been going on several dates. He's really sweet to me and even takes care of me." Seulgi said and blushed.

"Where did you go on your dates?" I asked.

I am curious. If she says the place where I spotted her and Jimin then it's confirmed.

"I don't know the exact name of the restaurant but we've been there twice already. You know the restaurant near your dorm? And we also went to Itaewon, one time. Also in Hongdae. I even watched one of his concerts." She said.

So it's really Jimin, huh? The restaurant near our dorm. That's where I spotted them. But she's still not saying a name, so there's a chance that he's not it right?

"But the question is do you like him?" Lisa asked her.

"Yes. I even think that I am starting to love him." She blushed.

"So who's the lucky guy?" Jennie asked.

"I'm sure you know him. It's Bangtan's Jimin." She blushed.

My members looked at me. Their eyes widened with her answer.

I just smiled at them and mouthed them, it's fine.

But the truth is I was hurt a little bit.

Why would Jimin lie to me? He even said that they're not dating.

I'll admit it I hoped that she won't say that it's Jimin.

There's another lie that he said.

I have rights to be jealous. That's another lie from him. Only Seulgi, his girlfriend, have the rights to be jealous.

+++

A/N: Double update because I'm feeling guilty for not updating for a while.

By the way, I've been working on a series but I don't know if I should publish the first book of it already. I already wrote almost half of it. I wanted to know what do you think.

Should I publish it already? Or not?